SYPWAI is a startup for the development and implementation of AI in various projects. More recently, the company has implemented the ability to combine AI and blockchain
Relatively recently, blockchain and artificial intelligence have come together to modernize many areas. The result of such decisions is already bringing about many positive changes. It goes without saying that each technology has its own individual degree of complexity, but artificial intelligence and blockchain are technologies that can benefit from each other and help each other.
As both technologies interact with data in different ways, their combination can take data usage to the next level. At the same time, integrating machine learning and artificial intelligence into the blockchain can improve the underlying architecture of the system. Artificial intelligence has the potential to greatly improve blockchain efficiency.
Many companies are interested in the opportunity to integrate blockchain and artificial intelligence into the masses. Hence, technology startup SYPWAI sees many benefits in the simultaneous use of technologies.
Since SYPWAI takes its product development as the basis for its development as a startup, it is very important that the data flow entering the neural network increases exponentially. Such a perspective will then lead to error-free operation of artificial intelligence. All of this can be facilitated by the blockchain.
Benefits of Integration
A month ago, a British start-up announced the completion of a blockchain ecosystem. It is now being tested, analyzing and fixing bugs and adding small missing details. Once enough testing has been done to get the two systems working perfectly, SYPWAI will be ready to announce the release.
Among the industries and areas that will absolutely benefit from the joint application of artificial intelligence and blockchain, SYPWAI highlights the following:
- Medicine with its diagnostic techniques, traditionally based on artificial intelligence, combined with careful recording and sharing of information, of which there is still a lack today. All patients who have sought assistance expect a high degree of confidentiality of their health data;
- Copyright protection, where the blockchain “protects” the exclusive material, as if it were sealing it and providing a temporary stamp. Furthermore, artificial intelligence identifies copyright infringers by comparing and analyzing the content they offer with samples of the originals stored on the blockchain;
- Cybersecurity systems based on real-time threat detection using artificial intelligence, which can be further augmented by the function of protecting critical information, which under normal circumstances could easily be tampered with in a discreet way;
- Decentralized and autonomous organizations where blockchain supports their self-management system and AI methods that facilitate decision making and adaptation to changing external conditions;
- The purchase and redistribution of energy (and other resources) in smart cities using blockchain and artificial intelligence that uses the behavioral patterns of residents to manage energy flows and predict future needs.
Furthermore, sharing and transparency will facilitate access to training datasets, real data and models by different AI actors, including remote ones. This will allow SYPWAI to monitor the work activities of its users who are involved in the formation of the neural network.
The company believes that the use of blockchain will help the startup go ‘greener’ towards users training the neural network, and will also take SYPWAI’s product to the next level.
Growing interest in the practical application of AI
The past few years have seen a new wave of interest in artificial intelligence and its wider practical use in real-world projects. This fits in well with the rapidly growing wave of blockchain technology development, and such an effective combination holds tremendous promise today. SYPWAI constantly monitors trends and keeps up with the times. Thanks to its innovative approach, the company is able to guarantee consistently high growth rates and the privacy of its users’ data, thus ensuring a strong demand among companies that want to collaborate with SYPWAI.