Pixpil and Chucklefish have announced that Eastward, their highly anticipated adventure title, is now available on PC e Nintendo Switch. Featuring beautiful graphics, a thrilling soundtrack, and thrilling storytelling, Eastward delivers delightful cities, strane creature e even more special people. Below we present the trailer.
Eastward arrives on PC and Nintendo Switch
Set in the near future, the company is on theedge of the abyss and the human population is at an all-time low. A presence deadly toxic it spread over the earth, destroying and devouring everything in its path. Escape the tyrannical clutches of an underground society and join theunlikely Eastward duo on a thrilling adventure in the land above. Discover beautiful and quirky settlements and make new friends while travel the world by train.
- A fascinating adventure Single player RPG, in a beautifully detailed pixel art world;
- Join in John e Sam in their emotional journey through a world in ruins;
- Meet an eccentric cast of characters, encounter strange monsters and discover distant cities;
- Go from controlling John and Sam to controlling the double character to solve puzzles and fight through dungeons;
- Fend off monsters with a weapon from John’s arsenal. Grab one bang bang gun, one scepter of flame or one trusty pan: the choice is up to you;
- Soundtrack composed by Joel Corelitz (Halo Infinite, Death Stranding, Gorogoa), con sound design di Hyperduck Soundworks.
Eastward is available now on PC, Mac and Nintendo Switch. For more information, you can consult the official Nintendo website. Finally we announce that a range of merchandising Eastward coming in the fall. For information about the upcoming merch, you can consult the official website.