Se vi recherete a Milan Games Week & Cartoomics 2022Expect to find a wide range of products this weekend Sony. The company will in fact make its debut at the event in pavilion 16, in the Gaming Zone powered by GameStop. Here it will be possible to touch the new gaming products (such as monitors and headphones), but not only.
There are also 6 gaming stations: 3 for PC gaming and 3 with PlayStation 5. In this regard: PlayStation will present various new features at the fair, including the playable preview of the highly anticipated Street Fighter 6.
Milan Games Week & Cartoomics 2022 will take place from 25 to 27 November in the usual setting of Fiera Milano Rho.
INZONE di Sony a Milan Games Week & Cartoomics 2022
Plenty of space also for INZONE, Sony’s sub-brand dedicated to gaming products. The lineup present at the fair will consist of two gaming monitors and three headphones designed specifically for those seeking maximum gaming performance. Solutions developed drawing on the know-how of a pioneer of audiovisual technologies such as Sony is.
Specifically, the devices present will be:
- INZONE M9: HDR gaming monitor with 4K resolution, 144Hz refresh rate, IPS panel and 1ms GtG response time
- INZONE M3: Full HD gaming monitors due out early 2023. These feature ultra-high refresh rate (240Hz), 1ms GtG response time, and VRR technologies
- INZONE H9: wireless headphones with active noise cancellation, up to 32 hours of battery life, boom microphone with flexible arm and “mute” function.
- INZONE H7: wireless headphones with 40 hours of battery life, boom microphone with flexible and swiveling arm with “mute” function.
- INZONE H3: wired headphones and boom microphone with flexible and swiveling arm with “mute” function.