There are many tricks to get out of The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword unscathed, we provide you with some general tips to get away with it
Link’s first great adventure narrated in The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword It also offers more varied mechanics than a common episode of the saga, but there are gods tricks to survive if you follow ours advice. There have been many improvements to the control system and other gameplay elements compared to the 2011 classic, but while the improvements have earned the game a weekly triumph on the British shelves, the changes to the formula may leave you a little confused. Whether it’s your first installment in the series or not, we’re here to help.
Let’s start with some less targeted tricks, which you can consider as more generic tips to get out of The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword unscathed. Let’s go to list them below.
- Change the shield: Most shields, as Breath of the Wild teaches us, have their own health bar, with the exception of the Hylia shield (which cannot be broken here). Fortunately, the shield can repair at the bazaar of Oltrenuvola.
- Upgrade your tools: Many tools in the game can always be upgraded in the same bazaar. Doing this will improve the skills of the tool, from speed to damage dealt.
- Always carry potions with you: Potions will restore your health, stamina, and can even briefly make Link invincible. You can also, again, make them more effective at the bazaar.
More targeted tips and tricks for The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
Let’s now move on to more specific tips, among the many tricks to get out of your experience with The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword safely.
- Collect each Heart Box you find: Four pieces of Heart Carrier will give a boost to your health and, therefore, the number of hits Link can take. One way to get through the toughest boss fights is simply this.
- Organize your tools: The bag can hold up to a number of additional tools, so make sure you have at least one potion, shield, and whatever tools you need with you.
- Hit each Goddess Hexahedron with a charged shot: The surface world includes the Hexahedron of the Goddess, and when hit with a charged shot they unlock a chest in the world in the clouds. The latter contain various useful tools, from Heart Carrier fragments to Rupees – don’t miss any!
- Catch the bugs when you see them: Collecting bugs serves to upgrade potions, but sometimes you need to retrace your steps a bit to do so. As soon as you see one, make it yours.
We conclude our list with three others valuable advice.
- Sell the bugs and extra materials: If you need more Rupees, explore the Clouds at night. At the academy you will find Dacio, who will buy you three randomly chosen insects. Ruperio, on the other hand, runs a shop in the day bazaar and will buy four materials at random.
- Bring some medallions in your bag for bonuses: From an extra heart to a longer duration for using specific potions, medallions give you useful bonuses throughout Skyward Sword. You can find them in chests or buy them at Terry’s Air Shop.
- Talk to Faih if you have no more ideas: Faih will always be there if you need advice, or if you want to know what is happening on Oltrenuvola.
Now it’s up to you to tell us yours: did our help help you? Let us know below, and as always don’t forget to stay on TechGameWorld.com for all the most important news for gamers and more. For your purely gaming needs, you can instead find the best discounts in digital format on Instant Gaming.