The appointment is renewed with Milan Games Week e Cartoomicswhich returns to the usual setting of Rho il 25, 26 and 27 November 2022 with numerous guests. A real festival for fans of video games, comics, cinema and animation, who meet in Milan every year to share their passion. The theme of this new edition will be A New World, literally A new world. And it is precisely on the basis of this claim that Milan fair e Fandango Club Creatorsorganizers of the event, today reveal the official poster of this new edition, which you can admire below.
“This is how I imagine the new World that is presenting itself to our eyes,” he said Emiliano Mammucari, cartoonist, illustrator e writer in explaining the meaning of the manifesto. “The two protagonists explore, together, a digital dawn, made of colors never seen before and possibilities to be grasped. There are infinite scenarios to discover, and they have learned how to orient themselves: hand by hand, keeping the human experience at the center of the journey “.
Games Week 2022 guests: from 25 to 27 November
Here are all the guests announced for this new edition:
– Emiliano Mammucari. Draftsman, writer and illustrator, he made a name for himself with John Doe in 2003 for Eura Editoriale. He then began his collaboration with Sergio Bonelli Editore for which, in October 2013, he created together with Roberto Recchioni, Orfani, the first monthly color series signed by Bonelli and published all over the world. Today, again for Bonelli, he is working on the historical-adventurous series “Nero”.
– Troy Baker. One of the greatest actors in the world of videogames: Joel’s voice and movements in The Last of Us, he recently joined the cast of the homonymous TV series produced by HBO. Interpretations such as Booker DeWitt in Bioshock Infinite or Higgs in Death Stranding by Hideo Kojima have consecrated him as an icon of today’s videogame landscape, thanks also to international awards such as the Video Game Awards, the DICE Awards and five nominations with the award for the best. interpretation at the BAFTAs.
- Andrea Pessino. Co-founder and research manager of Studio Ready At Dawn, a studio acquired by Meta in 2020 to develop new games for Oculus VR. With a past as a Senior Software Engineer at Blizzard Entertainment where he created the core technologies for several blockbusters in the WarCraft franchise. Andrea has a degree in composition, harmony and music theory, and is a skilled composer and expert pianist, so much so that he was personally involved in the soundtrack of Diablo II and obtained the IGDA Game Developers Choice Award in 2001 for “Excellence in Audio “.
- Austin Wintory. A multifaceted composer, he was nominated for a Grammy and won two BAFTAs, working on productions of all kinds, from The Banner Saga trilogy to Assassin’s Creed Syndicate.
- Andrea Chiarvesio. Author and game designer best known for his global success with the Kingsburg board game. Currently in force at CMON, Andrea boasts prominent collaborations with Wizards of the Coast for Magic: the Gathering and with Upper Deck for Yu-Gi-Oh!
Tickets can already be grabbed through three new purchase plans
Tickets are already available on milangamesweek.it e cartoomics.it. Enthusiasts can choose between three new types of exclusive tickets:
- Supergamer (45,00€): T-shirt limited edition + saltare la coda nella Gaming Zone powered by GameStop
- Ultrapop (€ 45.00): autographed posters and limited edition bags
- VIP (€ 99.00): privileged access to the Esports Arena + possibility to enter the VIP Lounge (meeting point in the backstage of the central stage, with food & drink included and direct contact with all the celebrities who will alternate on the Main Stage)
It will also be possible to buy i traditional tickets at the price of 21 €, but only for the first 10,000 fans. Once this availability is exhausted, it will only be possible to purchase one of the plus plans listed above. Also possible to buy a three-day pass at a cost of € 50 only for the first 2000 fans. In the end the reduced ticket is reserved for children aged 6 to 10 (€ 12).