Mattel and Ubisoft announce that The Call of Yara, the latest DLC for the popular video game by ONE, is now available worldwide. Inspired by the tropical paradise island of Yara’s Far Cry 6, The DLC will add an exciting twist to the classic UNO gaming experience with new features and a game mode. The Call of Yara is now available as a separate purchase for PlayStation 4, Playstation 5, Xbox One consoles, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, Windows PC e Stadia. The Call of Yara can be played on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X | S thanks to backwards compatibility.
Here is ONE The Call of Yara inspired by Far Cry 6
In The Call of Yara, you’ll experience UNO’s play in a setting with a Yara-inspired playing field and menu, exclusive themed cards, and an immersive soundtrack. After drawing seven cards and 300 Pesos at the start of each game, you will earn 100 Pesos each turn, which you can spend to pay for the skills of the Libertad legends.
Each character affects the game differently; strategically spend your Pesos to unlock their skills:
- Dani Rojas:
- For 500 Pesos: Choose one of the players to draw one to six cards.
- For 800 Pesos: All other players must draw one to six cards.
- Philly Barzaga:
- For 600 Pesos: Combine four colors to create a Joker card to play instantly.
- For 1000 Pesos: Combine four colors to create a +4 Joker card to play instantly.
- Juan Cortez:
- For 600 Pesos: Discard one to three cards.
- For 1300 Pesos: Discard four to six cards.
- Lucky Mama:
- For 200 Pesos: Prevent a player from playing a skill on the next turn
- For 400 Pesos: Prevent all players from playing a skill on the next turn
Additionally, the DLC introduces a new card: the Guerrilla Recorder. When this card is played, each player’s wallet is changed randomly: he could earn hundreds of Pesos to pay for the skills of the guerrilla legends or lose them all.