The company has recently launched the new Vivo Y70t, a mid-range smartphone powered by the Samsung Exynos 880 SoC.
The new arrived I live Y70t is a mid-range terminal characterized by a particularly aggressive price but with a respectable hardware equipment. The beating heart of the device is the SoC Exynos 880 of Samsung which, thanks to 6GB and more than RAM (depending on the configuration chosen) will offer more than enough computing power for the vast majority of use situations. Currently available only for the Chinese market.
Vivo Y70t: technical sheet
The new smartphone brings in dowry:
- Display: LCD gives 6,53″ with resolution FHD+ (2340x1080p);
- CPU: SoC Samsung Exynos 880;
- GPU: Mali-G76 MP5;
- RAM: 6GB/8GB;
- ROM: 128GB/256GB for internal storage expandable via slot MicroSD;
- rear camera: main from 48MP, f / 1.79 + Ultra wide angle lens from 8MP, f / 2.2 lens + macro lens from 2MP, f / 2.4 optics;
- front camera: 16MP;
- connectivity: 5G, WiFi 802.11 dual band, Bluetooth, jack da 3,5mm, USB-C, GPS, Glonass, Galileo;
- battery: 4500mAh with 18W fast charging support;
- dimensions: 162,07×76,61×8,46mm;
- weight: 190g;
- colors: black, white and blue;
- YOU: Android 10 with Funtouch OS 10;
- 6GB RAM / 128GB ROM version price: ~180€;
- 8GB RAM / 128GB ROM version: ~205€;
- 8GB RAM / 256GB ROM version price: ~257€
Vivo Y70t: analysis
Thanks to its huge display LCD gives 6,53″ FHD+ it will be possible to easily use multiple applications simultaneously via split screen mode as well as exploit it for the use of video content. The colors are bright and vivid, but not being a type panel YOU ARE it must be said that blacks will not be “absolute”. Not bad though, also considering the price at which it is sold in its basic configuration. Of considerable importance is the fact that it has a modem 5G, so you can have the fastest internet browsing speed. Also present a comfortable jack da 3,5mm to connect earphones. The photographic sector consists of a triplet of rear lenses, whose main sensor is from 48MP, enough to ensure good quality shots. The battery finally gives 4500mAh should guarantee an autonomy of about a day and a half, as long as you do not stress the device with the use of applications heavy for the processor.
What do you think of the new mid-range smartphone of Vivo? Let us know your opinion below in the comments. Finally, do not forget to follow us on our Instagram page, on our YouTube channel and stay connected on TechGameWorld.com.it to stay constantly updated on all the news from the tech world!