The French company Wiko has announced the arrival of the Wiko Y62 Plus, an entry level smartphone with SoC MediaTek Helio A20 and 2GB of RAM memory
The new Wiko Y62 Plus represents a reinterpretation of the Wiko Y62 model released last March and which sees an increase in the respective RAM and ROM memories as well as an improvement in the resolution of the only rear camera, which goes from 5MP to 8MP. Regarding the memories, the RAM goes from 1GB to 2GB while the storage one “jumps” from 16 to 32GB for a net doubling of both. On board is present as SoC the MediaTek Helio A20.
Wiko Y62 Plus: technical sheet
Inside the smartphone there are:
- Display: IPS gives 6,1″ HD+, 282PPI;
- CPU: MediaTek Helio A20 quad-core 1.8GHz;
- GPU: GPU PowerVR GE;
- RAM: 2GB;
- ROM: 32GB for internal storage;
- Rear Camera: 8MP, night mode, HDR, LED flash, 1080p / 30fps video;
- Front Camera: 5MP;
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, USB 2.0, jack da 3,5 mm, GPS, Glonass, Beidou, Galileo;
- Battery: 3000mAh with technology AI Power which optimizes energy consumption and extends its life up to 1.5 days;
- Dimensions: 157 x 75,8 x 9,1mm;
- Weight: 171,5g;
- Colors: Dark Blue, Light Blue, Mint;
- YOU: Android 11 Go Edition with Simple Mode interface;
- Price: 99,99€
Wiko Y62 Plus: analisi
As can be seen from the hardware components, it is a device designed primarily for users who do not have great demands and who are satisfied with a smartphone capable of mainly making phone calls and little else. The presence of only 2GB from RAM they certainly cannot guarantee a solid multitasking experience, as well as for running videogame applications.
But for the price of 99,99€ to which it is sold is certainly a device to keep in mind for those looking for an auxiliary telephone, precisely for basic operations such as WhatsApp or web browsing. In this regard, the presence of the 4G modem will allow fast navigation as long as you have an active offer on your SIM card that supports 4G for data traffic. Regarding the battery from 3000mAh removable, the company declares an autonomy of 1 day and a half. The presence of a jack da 3,5mm for connecting wired headphones as well as one of one transparent cover and a protective film inside the sales package.
What do you think of the new entry level smartphone of Wiko? Let us know your opinion below in the comments. Finally, don’t forget to follow us on our Instagram page, on our YouTube channel and stay connected on TechGameWorld.com.it to stay up to date on all the news from the tech world!