In this short guide we will go to discover together the complete trophy list of Back 4 Blood, the title of Turtle Rock Studios and Warner Bros which will be released on 12 October.
FPS co-op fans will remember with much love what Left 4 Dead was and its tons of hours stolen from everyday life to exterminate zombies in company. From the ashes of what was and is still remembered as one of the milestones of the genre, Back 4 Blood was born, from the same developers Turtle Rock Studios, authors of the disappointing Evolve. We have already told you about our first impressions of Back 4 Blood in a detailed preview (you can find it here!) Based on the Beta version released not so long ago, and we find ourselves waiting with great curiosity the official release of the game scheduled for next 12 October on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X | S. While waiting for the title, we want to see together with you, trophy hunters, the complete trophy list.
The full Back 4 Blood trophy list consists of 56 total statuettes, of which 52 in bronze, 3 in gold and the inevitable platinum trophy. As always in this type of guide, we remind you that, although the descriptions of the trophies are exclusively the official ones given by the developers, these may still contain spoiler concerning the plot. For this reason, we do not recommend continuing reading to all those who do not want to receive any kind of anticipation on Back 4 Blood. That said, let’s get started!
The first part of the bronze trophies – Back 4 Blood: the complete trophy list revealed!
Let’s start with the first half of the bronze trophies:
- Welcome to the apocalypse: You’ll need a good k-ARMA out there.
- Pay the price: Complete “The Return of the Devil”.
- I offer: Complete “Search and Rescue”.
- Breakfast can wait: Complete “The Dark Before Dawn”.
- Andiam, andiam, andiamo a sterminar: Complete “Blue Dog Valley”.
- Act 1 Recruit: Complete all Act 1 maps by playing on Recruit difficulty or higher.
- Act 1 Veteran: Complete all Act 1 maps playing on Veteran difficulty or higher.
- Act 1 Exterminator: Complete all Act 1 maps playing on Nightmare difficulty.
- Bob gave us a hand: Complete “The Armory”.
- Downloaded: Complete “Plan B”.
- Of biblical proportions: Complete “Job 10,22”.
- Act 2 Recruit: Complete all Act 2 maps by playing on Recruit difficulty or higher.
- Act 2 Veteran: Complete all Act 2 maps playing on Veteran difficulty or higher.
- Act 2 Exterminator: Complete all Act 2 maps playing on Nightmare difficulty.
- As good neighbors: Complete “Dr. Rogers’ Neighborhood”.
- Paved with good intestines: Complete “Remains”.
- Act 3 Recruit: Complete all Act 3 maps by playing on Recruit difficulty or higher.
- Act 3 Veteran: Complete all Act 3 maps playing on Veteran difficulty or higher.
- Act 3 Exterminator: Complete all Act 3 maps playing on Nightmare difficulty.
- Whoever spies is not Mary’s son: Kill a mole without alerting the horde.
- Disinfestation: Kill 53,600 Infested throughout your career.
- Destroyerest: Kill a Monstrous Destroyer after removing all of its armor.
- Self destruction: Have a Destroyer injure himself.
- Brute force: Kill an orc with the howitzer.
- No naps: Revive a fallen squad member.
- Hippocrates would be proud: Heal a team member.
Part 2 of the Bronze Trophies – Back 4 Blood: Complete Trophy List Revealed!
We finish the bronze trophies with the second half:
- Shared weight: Leave ammo for a squad member.
- Don’t ask me anything …: Rescue a squad member from a cocoon.
- Cleaning team: Complete a mission without any player being countered or killed.
- Expansion of the arsenal: Use your first Supply Point.
- The cute eight: Complete a mission with each Exterminator.
- In team: Form a group in Fort Hope.
- Pacifists of the apocalypse: Complete a map without any player on your team killing a single Haunted.
- Deadly silence: Complete a map without activating alarms or alerting a horde of Spitefuls, Moles or birds.
- Kill that deck: Use 25 cards in play at the same time.
- Hero of the jukebox: Protect the jukebox in “Brawl at the bar” to prevent it from breaking.
- Nemesi: Descend the ladder safe and sound in the construction zone in “Revival”.
- Sci-loved: Win a game in Swarm mode.
- I like to mix: Complete a level while getting at least 50 melee weapon kills.
- Smorgasbord: Kill at least one of each of the non-boss mutants.
- I reel but I do not give up: Kill 15 enemies while on the ground.
- Hug me: Kill 10 Infested with Bob’s arm.
- Wrecker: Find the secret in The Return of the Devil.
- Porter: Find the secret in “Search and Rescue”.
- Deposit of delights: Find the secret in “The Darkness Before Dawn”.
- Deep roots: Find the secret in the “Blue Dog Valley”.
- Chicken or egg first?: Find the secret in The Armory.
- Cold shower: Find the secret in “Plan B”.
- cryptozoology: Find the secret in “Job 10,22”.
- Labyrinthitis: Find the secret in “Dr. Rogers’ Neighborhood”.
- Extra credits: Find the secret in “Remains”.
- Be careful where you put your feet: Find the secret in “The Abomination”.
Gold Trophies and Platinum Trophy – Back 4 Blood: Complete Trophy List Revealed!
Not having Back 4 Blood the silver trophies, let’s go directly to the gold ones:
- Act 4 Recruit: Complete Act 4 playing on Recruit difficulty or higher.
- Act 4 Veteran: Complete Act 4 playing on Veteran difficulty or higher.
- Act 4 Exterminator: Complete Act 4 playing on Nightmare difficulty.
Finally, let’s find out the title of the platinum trophy:
- beautiful and pulitoCollect all other Back 4 Blood trophies.
The full Back 4 Blood trophy list ends here. Waiting for the release, scheduled for 12 October next, we ask you: are you curious to play the spiritual successor of Left 4 Dead? What do you think about it? Write it to us below in the comments, we will continue to keep you updated with all the news, guides and reviews on videogame and tech! And if you are interested in game keys at advantageous prices, we recommend that you take a look at the InstantGaming catalog!