Part of the Xiaomi 13 family, this Lite model has all it takes to become a real best buy, let’s find out why
With the announcement of the 13 Series, the ‘little one’ of the house could not be missing, Xiaomi 13 Lite, which this time will bring with it respectable technical characteristics, starting from the SoC. Yes, because we will find the powerful and equally efficient Qualcomm on board Snapdragon 7 Gen 1, accompanied by 8 or 12 GB of LPDDR4x type RAM and 128 or 256 GB of storage space with UFS 2.2 memories. Frontally, however, a large 6.55-inch panel with refresh rate a 120Hz.
These characteristics are completely similar to those of its twin Xiaomi Citizen 2 presented exclusively for the Chinese market, we do not therefore exclude that it may be a ‘rebranding’, a practice that is anything but unusual. So let’s find out its technical characteristics in full.
Xiaomi 13 Lite: alleged technical data sheet
- Display: 6.55″ AMOLED with Full HD+ resolution at 120Hz
- SoC: Qualcomm Snapdragon 7 Gen 1
- RAM: 8/12GB LPDDR4X con UFS 2.2
- ROM: 128/256 GB
- Rear cameras: 50 MP standard – 50 MP Ultra Wide – 2 MP Macro
- Front camera: 32 MP Main with Punch-Hole Technology at top center
- Connectivity: 5G, Dual SIM, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC, USB-C, GPS
- Battery: 4,500 mAh with fast charging up to 67W
- Dimensions: 159,2 x 72,7 x 7,23 mm – 172 grammi
- Operating system: MIUI 13 based on Android 12
So we just have to wait to find out more information about Availability and price, in the meantime, discover the peculiarities of the older brothers Xiaomi 13 and Xiaomi 13 Pro. Are you going to buy the new Xiaomi 13 Lite? Let us know yours in the comments section, we also invite you to follow our Instagram page, our YouTube channel and stay connected on techgameworld.com to stay constantly updated on all the news from the tech world!