New offers available to celebrate Xiaomi’s anniversary, offering discounts not to be missed. Let’s discover the products together
Xiaomi, world leader in technology, celebrates i first 3 years in Italy and it does so through an extraordinary travel which traces the main stages of Xiaomi and that unveils the arrival on the market of lots of news. From the splendid cornice of the National Museum of Science and Technology Leonardo Da Vinci in Milan, Xiaomi gave the off to the celebrations and has announced officially the availability gods new smartphones and smart life products locally.
And it is precisely from Leonardo da Vinci, innovator par excellence, which Xiaomi has drawn inspiration per tell about this journey that unites technology e innovation, the perfect combination for the creation of winning and quality products. “Innovation for all”Is not just a slogan, but one real mission for Xiaomi, because for years works tirelessly to bring products increasingly innovative to the greatest number of people around the world.
Xiaomi has aimed from the beginning on the concept of inclusiveness. To understand it just do a little jump back 11 years and go back to that day when the first brick of one was thrown solid base which has always represented a unique and distinctive element of the company: the Mi Community. Upon arrival di Xiaomi in Italy, the Mi Community, already particularly numerous and enthusiastic, was immediately there involved in many online and offline activities and the first were created My Fan Club.
Xiaomi Anniversary Offers: smartphone offers
Thanks to the passion and continuous comparison of fans, united by a great passion for the brand, the Community is grown up and counts today approx 90 Mi Local Fan Clubs with over 400,000 members online, which is why a NFT to Matteo Canfora, the one who has driven initially the Community in quality as President of the Mi Fan Clubs and who, almost a year ago now, is entered to be part of the Xiaomi family, thus making one of his biggest dreams come true. The NFT represents one of his most beautiful discussions in the Mi Community, a symbolic gesture to make him the owner of a piece of the great history he helped create.
In these first three years the fanbase Yes is multiplied, They were presented many products, but it was also opened on e-commerce channel, inaugurated 16 Mi Store Italy, an Italian warehouse and beyond 400 service centers throughout the territory.
So to celebrate this important milestone, they will be officially in sale many in Italy new Xiaomi products, including:
- Mi 11 Ultra, a real pocket film studio. With a main camera gives 50MP, the device uses the largest smartphone sensor currently on the market, Samsung’s GN2. Mi 11 Ultra adopts a multi-point Time-of-Flight laser focusing system that features an accurate 64-zone depth map, allowing it to focus faster, more accurately and with a wider field of view. broad. Mi 11 Ultra is equipped with a periscope lens gives 48MP with 5x optical zoom also capable of 10x hybrid zoom and 120x digital zoom. The 48MP ultra-wide-angle camera is equally powerful and allows you to capture an incredibly wide 128 ° field of view. The device sports both Dual Native ISO Fusion and Stagger-HDR technologies and all lenses support 8K video at 24fps. It features a display quad-curved WQHD+ Samsung AMOLED E4 from 6.81 ″ to 120Hz and support for Dolby Vision HDR and HDR10 + ensure maximum image quality. 1.1 “rear AMOLED display and is a real powerhouse also thanks to the mobile platform Qualcomm Snapdragon 888, a combination of LPDDR5 + UFS 3.1 memory and a revolutionary turbo charging from 67W wired and wireless capable of charging the battery from 5.000mAh of Mi 11 Ultra at 100% in just 36 minutes. Available in Ceramic White and Ceramic Black colors.
Mi 11 Ultra will go on sale in the configuration from 12GB+256GB at the price of 1.399,90€ on mi.com, at Mi Store Italia and exclusively with one of the main telephone operators.
- Mi 11i, the new movie star, gifted with a triple main camera gives 108MP with Dual Native ISO technology that allows you to capture an excellent level of detail even in the darkest areas of the image, one camera with ultra-wide-angle from 119 ° and one telemacro gives 5MP with a focal length of 50mm. Mi 11i adopts a configuration a triple microphone, also allowing the Audio Zoom, to clearly perceive the sound of distant scenes simply by zooming in on a subject. The device allows you to turn video in 8K and maintains high performance even at night with Ultra Night Video mode. Further outstanding performance thanks to Qualcomm Snapdragon 888, LPDDR5 storage and UFS 3.1 flash memory. It has a Samsung E4 display FLAT AMOLED from 6.67 ″ while its premium glass body, the thickness of 7.8 mm and the lateral fingerprint sensor guarantee a very comfortable grip. The support HDR10+, the refresh rate a 120Hz and 360Hz touch sampling, as well as dual speakers and Dolby Atmos allow an unprecedented audiovisual experience. The battery from 4,520mAh, with support for the 33W fast charging, guarantees complete autonomy for the whole day. Mi 11i arrives on the market in three colors: Celestial Silver, Frosty White and Cosmic Black.
Mi 11i will be available in the variant from 8GB+128GB at the price of 649,90€ on mi.com and Amazon. Soon it will also be available in the configuration from 8GB+256GB at the price of 699,90€ on mi.com and at major consumer electronics chains.
From 10 to 16 May, all those who buy Mi 11i on mi.com, they will receive Mi Smart Speaker included in the price.
Xiaomi Anniversary Offers: the Redmi Note family at a discount
And then the enormous success from the family Redmi Note all over the world with over 200 million devices sold, Xiaomi is ready to collect consents of the many Fan del brand with two other members of the family Redmi Note 10:
- Redmi Note 10 5G: the pioneer of 5G, equipped with MediaTek Dimensity 700, with its 7nm processor, the system Dual SIM 5G supported and integrated modem, provides flagship level energy efficiency. With a DotDisplay AdaptiveSync da 6.5″ a 90Hz, Redmi Note 10 5G is able to automatically adapt to content, from streaming video at 30Hz or 60Hz, to scrolling social media feeds up to gaming a 90Hz, guaranteeing a smooth experience and one use optimal battery. Redmi Note 10 5G sports one 48MP main camera, a 2MP macro camera and a 2MP depth sensor that allow you to take really great photos with ease. In addition, the battery from 5.000mAh with fast charging stand from 18W, makes it an ideal companion for daily use.
Redmi Note 10 5G will be available in the version from 4GB+64GB at the price of 229,90€ on mi.com and Amazon. The configuration from 4GB+128GB will be on sale at the price of 249,90€ on mi.com and at major consumer electronics chains.
- Redmi Note 10S: equipped with a DotDisplay AMOLED gives 6,43″, boasts a redesign and a number of never-before-seen updates, such as the new Arc lateral fingerprint, a 33W fast charging, a 360-degree light sensor configuration and dual speakers to ensure greater engagement. A quad room equipped with a ultra-wide lens gives 8MP, A goal 2MP macro for close-ups and a depth sensor gives 2MP for portraits. La main camera by Redmi Note 10S from 64MP marks a big step forward from the previous generation and even overtakes some flagships in terms of pixels. Endowed with the mighty MediaTek Helio G95, Redmi Note 10S also supports faster games, improved performance and GPU, and speed of clock until 900MHz.
Redmi Note 10S will be available on mi.com in the version from 6GB+64GB and yes 6GB+128GB respectively at the price of 249,90€ e 279,90€.
Other product on offer
That’s not all. Xiaomi in fact also brings to Italy two new smart life products: the latest addition to the popular wearable series Mi Smart Band 6 and new models of the Mi TV P1 series.
- The highly requested Mi Smart Band 6 sports a large display AMOLED Touch Full Screen da 1.56″ with a crystal clear resolution of 326PPI and approximately 50% more amplitude than the previous version. Double your fitness modes by getting to track up to 30 differenti workout including more indoor workouts. The smartband also offers automatic detection for 6 training activities most common to ensure that even sporadic activities during the day are accurately recorded in the statistics and considered in the daily metrics. Mi Smart Band 6 allows the SpO2 measurement, the monitoring of the heart rate, stress levels and sleep cycles. It ensures 14 days of autonomy and offers a practice magnetic charge clip-on / clip-off for the fast charging. Thanks also to its certification for the water resistance up to 50 meters, Mi Smart Band 6 can be worn while swimming, snorkeling or simply in the shower.
Mi Smart Band 6 is already available at the price of 44,99€ on mi.com, at Mi Store Italia, Amazon and the main consumer electronics chains.
- Mi TV P1, the new Mi TV P1 series arrives in 4 variants (55 ″, 50 ″, 43 ″, and 32 ″) and aims to become the protagonist of every corner of the house. An elegant and refined design, with very thin edges, accompanies a 60Hz LED panel with a visual a 178° to enjoy excellent images from every angle. The variants from 55″, 50″ e 43″ offer top image quality with 4K UHD resolution and support Dolby Vision, with MEMC technology to ensure an optimal and fluid image. The two larger versions also offer l’HDR10+, for an even more image vivid and realistic. All models are extremely smart and equipped with a rich ecosystem of contents thanks to Android TV, a Google Assistant, a Chromecast e Miracast, e alle most popular applications integrated. The variants from 55″, 50″ e 43″ they are also equipped with a built-in microphone to control your TV and any smart device with your voice.
Mi TV P1 43 ″ will go on sale at the price of 449,90€, Mi TV P1 from 50 ″ to 599,90€ and Mi TV P1 from 55 ″ a 649,90€.
From 21 to 24 May, it will be possible to buy Mi TV P1 from 43″ and Mi TV P1 from 55″ on mi.com, in the Italian Mi Stores and on Amazon at the early bird price of respectively 399,90€ e 599,90€. Mi TV P1 32 “will be available later from 279,90€.
Will you take advantage of the offers proposed for the anniversary by Xiaomi? Let us know your opinion in the comments section, then I invite you to follow our mobile section so as not to miss any news.