Amazon Made in Italy Rooftop, here is the special occasion dedicated to small and medium-sized Italian companies scheduled for November 24 in Rome
The “Black Friday Early” kicked off with plenty of offers on a wide selection of products available. But today we are talking in particular about the Amazon Made in Italy Rooftop, an exclusive event that will come to life inside the iconic Lanterna di Roma, next November 24th from 2.30pm to 8pm.
The glass and steel dome designed by the famous Roman architect’s studio Massimiliano Fuksas, will be transformed, for an entire day, into the privileged stage of the excellence of Made in Italy che Amazon hosts since 2005 in the showcase. For this special occasion, customers can be inspired by many gift ideas for Christmas 2021 and discover the stories of 15 small and medium-sized enterprises in the food, beverage, beauty and design sectors which, thanks to Amazon, have managed to make their products known all over the world.
The event will be also open to companies who wish to explore new business opportunities and who will be able here to avail themselves of the free advice of an Amazon account manager, ready to illustrate the potential of the Made in Italy showcase, of the digitization and internationalization.
Amazon annuncia l’evento Amazon Made in Italy Rooftop
The words of Dave Clark, Global CEO of Amazon Consumer;
We are proud to once again be able to support our customers with special discounts in advance of the Christmas period, offering them the possibility to choose among the products of thousands of small and medium-sized companies. Our customers can thus anticipate the gift list, then enjoying all the magic of the holiday season. I also want to thank our incredible global team for everything they do every day, supporting each other and best supporting our customers. I couldn’t be more proud to work with all of you
Below is a selection of offers valid until November 18:
- MSI GF63 Thin 10SC-054IT, Notebook Gaming FHD 15,6″
- Sony BRAVIA – 43-inch Smart TV, 4K ULTRA HD LED, HDR, with Google TV (Amazon 2021 Exclusive Model)
- iRobot Roomba Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- FITFIU Fitness MC-100 – Folding treadmill
- LG Monitor 24″ FULL HD
- Microsoft Surface GO 2 Tablet, 10.5”, 8 GB RAM
- Kenwood Planetary Mixer Kitchen Machine kMix, Food Processor Mixer
- NINEBOT BY SEGWAY KickScooter
Climate Pledge Friendly: Climate Pledge Friendly helps you discover and purchase more sustainable products that have received one or more sustainability certifications featured in the program, including Amazon’s Compact by Design certification.
- Foppapedretti Lovely Cot with Retractable Side
- Pukka Selection Box Box of Assorted Organic Herbal Teas
- Perugina Dolci Discoveries Assorted Chocolates Gift Box
- Redken ABC Professional Conditioner for Damaged Hair
- Science in Sport SiS Protein Bar, Chocolate and Mint flavor, Pack of 20 x 55g
Small and medium-sized Italian companies: savings of up to 30% on the products of Italian small and medium-sized enterprises:
- Mini Sicilian Cannoli, filled with Pistachio cream, Gianduia and Moreca hazelnut
- JARMOR Organic Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizing Snail Slime Face Cream and Hyaluronic Acid
- Professional wooden docking station for mobile by LAC
- Artisan Panettone with Modica Chocolate PGI and Pear
- Dulàc Natural Dog Fingertip Cream Made in Italy with Vitamin E by Dulàc Farmaceutici
- eero available at € 62.00 instead of € 99.00
- eero pro 6 available at € 174.00 instead of € 249.00
- eero 6 available at € 194.00 instead of € 299.00
- eero pro available at € 90.00 instead of € 169.00
- Kindle Paperwhite available for € 84.99 instead of € 129.99
- Amazon brands: savings of up to 25% on a selection of products from Amazon brands including essential products for the home, electronics and sports from Amazon Basics, Umi and Eono, products for the furnishing of every room by Alkove, Rivet and Movian , health and personal care products by Solimo, baby care products by Mama Bear and beauty products by Belei.
- Amazon Launchpad: Save up to 60% on a selection of innovative startup products available in the Amazon Launchpad showcase, including JLab’s Bluetooth Sport Headphones, Anova Culinary’s Sous Vide Precision Cooker Pro (WiFi), SwitchBot’s Curtain Smart Electric Motor
- Audible: new subscribers will be able to pay 1 euro per month for the first 6 months of subscription, followed by 9.99 euro. Membership gives you access to the entire catalog and unlimited listening to thousands of Audible Originals content, audiobooks, podcasts and more.
- Amazon Music: For a limited time, customers who have not yet tried Amazon Music Unlimited will be able to enjoy three months of free use, with unlimited access to over 75 million songs, ad-free, high-quality streaming audio and millions of episodes of podcasts. In addition, with the purchase of select Amazon Echo devices, new Amazon Music Unlimited customers will get six months of free subscription.
- Kindle Unlimited: 3 months of Kindle Unlimited for € 9.99. Enjoy the benefits of unlimited access to millions of eBooks on any device. For new Kindle Unlimited subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply.
If you want to continue to know the latest news from the hardware world, keep following us. Greetings from TechGameWorld.com.