ASUS Republic of Gamers has finally announced the long-awaited arrival in Italy of ASUS ROG Flow X16
ASUS Republic of Gamers (ROG) today announced the Italian availability of the brand new gaming laptop ROG Flow X16. The thin and light convertible laptop with the incredible display Nebula HDR it is equipped with the best components and a new high efficiency cooling system.
Strengths of the new ASUS ROG Flow X16
- And thin and light laptopwith exceptional performance. CPU AMD Ryzen 7 6800HGraphic card NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060.
- Convertible and versatile design: placing it in clamshell, tent, stand or tablet modes, the laptop adapts to any situation of use.
- Display Nebula HDR: available with the amazing screen WQXGA 500 nits1000: 1, and 100% DCI-P3 color gamut.
- Superior cooling system: Frost Force technology combined with Pulsar Heatsink with three fans and a high-density heatsink push laptop cooling to new levels.
In the new ASUS ROG Flow X16 arrives in Italy
ASUS (click here for more info and details on the company) today announced the arrival in Italian of the latest gaming laptop from ROG, or the ROG Flow X16. It is a thin and light 16-inch notebook with 2-in-1 format and processor AMD Ryzen 7 6800HS with a GPU NVIDIA GeForce RTX.
ROG Flow X16 weighs only 2.1 kg and comes in a 15 ” notebook-sized chassis with a screen ROG Nebula HDR Display da 16’‘. It possesses a performant 165 Hz panel with 500 nits of peak brightness, 512 local dimming zones and color gamut coverage DCI-P3 al 100%. These premium components are complemented by the brand new cooling system with Frost Force Technology e Pulsar Heatsink. With three fans and a high-density heatsink to keep performance high and temperatures low in a compact body.
A thin and light laptop with exceptional performance
Equipped with an AMD Ryzen 7 6800HS processor and an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 GPU with switch MUX. This laptop has the ability to redirect game frames much faster than its 19.4mm thick chassis would suggest. With the RTX 3060 operating at a Maximum TGP of 125 watts with Dynamic Boost, the Flow X16 redefines the concept of the gaming and content creation ultraportable.
Despite the slim and light design, ROG hasn’t sacrificed usability and versatility. Be the lightning-fast memory DDR5 4800 MHz that theSSD PCIe 4.0 are accessible for any upgrades. The Flow X16 supports up to 6 GB in RAM, and with up to 1 TB of SSD storage, it also has a second free M.2 slot. This makes it much easier to insert a hard drive or second SSD to house an even larger game library.
Convertible and versatile design
As a member of the Flow family, portability and versatility have been key in the design and design of this new gaming laptop. Thanks to the equipment of a 360 ° hingegamers can turn their device to use it in curtain mode, This maximizes airflow when using an external keyboard or gamepad. Alternatively, you can flip the display over to tablet mode to make full use of the touch functions.
Display Nebula HDR
The new certification for display ROG Nebula requires 100% DCI-P3 color space coverage, at least 500 nits of peak brightness, and a response time of up to 3 milliseconds. ASUS ROG Flow X16’s Nebula HDR display meets all of these requirements while delivering thrilling HDR performance.
This display touchscreen QHD, 16:10, 165 Hz Nebula HDR is certified VESA DisplayHDR 1000 and boasts 512 dimming zones for excellent contrast and a truly unique HDR experience. Powered by technology AMLED di AUO and from ROG Nebula HDR Engine. The display uses incredibly precise backlighting for local adjustment that produces stunning contrast. This combination of adaptive image processing software, coupled with adaptive dimming and backlight boosting, helps deliver incredibly accurate images with minimal halos.
Superior cooling system
Ensure all the game power and skills of multitasking of the ROG Flow X16 in a thick chassis less than 20 mm it was not an easy feat. For maximum heat dissipation capacity, the CPU is covered with Thermal Grizzly liquid metal and the chassis integrates the brand new Frost Force Technology. In addition, there are two fans that direct the air flow through cuts whose position is calculated with millimeter precision.
A third auxiliary fan helps move heat from the GPU directly to the new one Pulsar Heatsink covering the entire back of the notebook. Designed with fins of just 0.1 mm thick, the ROG Flow X16 can count on a total of 110,902 mm² of dissipation surface. The addition of a third auxiliary fan maintains the temperatures of the 7 ° C cooler GPU compared to traditional solutions. This allows the Flow X16 to maintain high frame-rates even during the longest and most intense gaming sessions, in any of its four modes of use.
AI noise cancellation technology
The four speakers with technology Dolby Atmos finally, they put the user at the center of the action. By turning up the volume you can enjoy a louder and more dynamic sound thanks to the Smart Amp speakers. The AI noise cancellation Two-way cleans up incoming and outgoing audio, making streams, chats and recordings clearer than ever.
- Processor Up to AMD Ryzen 7 6800HS
- GPU Up to NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 GDDR5 6 GB – TGP 125 W con Dynamic Boost
- Operating system Windows 11 Pro / Windows 11 Home
- Display 16″, 16:10 mini LED QHD (2560×1600), 165 Hz, 3ms, 100% DCI-P3, 1100 nits, 100,000:1 contrast, 512 local dimming zones, touchscreen display with Adaptive Sync, Pantone Validated, and Dolby Vision
- Memory 2 x SO-DIMM – Up to 16 GB DDR5 4800 MHz
- Storage Up to 1 TB PCIe Gen 4 SSD
- Keyboard RGB monozone / white single zone with Aura Sync – Backlit chiclet keyboard – N-key support 1.7 mm key travel
- 4-speaker audio with intelligent amplification technology – Hi-Res Audio certified – Dolby Atmos – Two-way AI Noise-Cancelation technology – 3D microphone matrix
- Camera 3DNR + webcam HDIR con Windows Hello
- Wi-Fi / Bluetooth WIFI 6E (802.11ax) + Bluetooth 5.2
- I / O Ports 1 x XG Mobile Interface (including 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C with DisplayPort 1.4 and Power Delivery) – 1 x USB 3.2 Type-C with support for DisplayPort 1.4 e Power Delivery – 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A – 1 x HDMI 2.0b – 1 x 3.5mm combo audio jack – 1 microSD card reader
- 90 Wh battery
- Dimensioni 355 x 243 x 19.4 mm
- Weight 2.0-2.1 kg
Availability and pricing of the new ASUS ROG Flow X16
The brand new ASUS ROG Flow X16 it is available at the recommended retail price of € 2,549.00. It will be possible to purchase the new ASUS ROG home laptop at the official ASUS e-shop and a selection of specialty electronics stores.
And you? what do you think of the imminent arrival in Italy of this new gaming laptop ASUS ROG Flow X16 ? tell us yours below in the comments and stay connected on TechGameWorld.com, for the latest news from the world of technology (and not only!).
The article Announced the arrival in Italy of the new ASUS ROG Flow X16 comes from TechGameWorld.com.