The sect The Sons of Danu haunts the DLC Wrath of the Druids of Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla and in this guide we will see where to find all the members
The new DLC of the last chapter of the signed saga Ubisoft it arrived among us, catapulting us into 9th-century Ireland. In this almost heavenly world, sacred and profane they try to live together, not without a few difficulties. A new land obviously could only hide new pitfalls for our Eivor. In fact, a new sect, called the Sons of Dan, composed mostly of druids who oppose the birth of a Christian kingdom.
Our task, both in the main questline and in the end game, will be to eliminate all 10 members of the sect. When compared toOrder of the Ancients, this is nothing more than a small organization. However, let us not be misled by size. Let’s start this guide on where to find all the members of the sect The Sons of Danu of Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla and let’s find out how to eliminate them.
× ATTENTION: the article may contain small narrative spoilers.
General information – Where to find all the members of Assassin’s Creed’s Children of Danu: Valhalla
As already mentioned above, in the sect there will be 10 members in all. These in turn are divided into two categories: i Lord e i High Druids. At the head of everything we then find the supreme druid, leader of training and proponent of many of our adventures. As always, some of the members will only reveal themselves during missions, while for others it will be possible to kill them without finding all the clues. These will be clearly visible in their lairs, even if they will be considered as mere enemies. However, we will inform you of this whenever there is the opportunity, without making you go up and down the map in search of clues.
Before continuing with the guide on where to find all the members of Assassin’s Creed’s Children of Danu: Valhalla is a must explain how the targets will be presented. These in fact will not be reported in order of discovery. They will be divided according to their membership, the Lords or High Druids, and will be presented from left to right and top to bottom. It will be an exception to the Oak who, being the head, will be the last of the members to be presented. For greater clarity of the chosen order, you can consult the image below.
The Lords – Where to find all members of Assassin’s Creed’s Children of Damage: Valhalla
Below are the five Lords who are part of the upper branch of this particular tree. As mentioned earlier we will start from the one on the left and move to the right, leaving the central one for last.
Ruaidrì of the ports – Il Cervo
- You will get the first clue killing the Curse, one of the High Druids.
- You will find the second clue inspecting the Ardmel trading post in Ulaid. This outpost is located east of Lough Beg. Once you have eliminated all the enemies in the area, exit the east gate and then head south along the walls. You will find the clue later on in a closed pot, next to the stream.
Once you find these two clues, the Deer will be revealed and you can mark it. It will be found on a well protected islet a little further south the trading post of Ardmel. It usually stands along the shore to look at the lake. Once killed you will get a clue regarding the Seme.
Conlae of the flames – The Fulgore
- You will get the first clue killing the Ash, one of the High Druids.
- The second clue you will find on one tomb at the Bally na Gall waterfall, a burnt village on the Bann, in the south-east of Ulaid. Once in the village, pay attention to the wolves that live there. Kill them and head to the waterfall to the east. Go up the slope slightly and you will find the cemetery with the grave in question.
- You will find the last clue inspecting the burnt houses between the Furrow of the Black Boar and Clogher, in the southern Ulaid. Don’t worry, the place in question will be clearly visible thanks to thehuge column of smoke which rises from the same. Once in the village, or rather what remains of it, head to the cottage shown in the photo below. Inside you will find the clue placed on a table next to a chest.
Once all the clues have been collected, the Fulgore will also be revealed. You can then mark it to better follow its path. This member indeed wanders nearby to set fire to cottages and fields near the site of the third clue.
Aideen, Dublin merchant – The Spider
- You will get the first clue killing the Whisper, one of the High Druids.
- You will get the second clue defeating the drinking champion in the Dublin Brewery.
- The last clue instead you can find it inspecting the area at the tallest tree in Dublin. Head to the tree shown in the images below and look for the clue on a nearby bench.
Collect the clues the Spider will also be revealed. Finding it will not be difficult. It will be enough for you go to the Dublin market and you will find your target in front of a stand alone, without even a guard to shield it. Kill her with a sneak attack if you want to speed things up a bit.
Niamh, the poet – The Wren
- You will get the first clue following a conversation with Ciara during the “Blood Potion” mission.
- You will find the second clue inspecting an abandoned cottage on the shore near Port Auley, the trading post at the mouth of the Ballysadare River in northern Connacht. Follow the river north and you will eventually come to this small harbor for the quick trip. Turn 180 ° from the sea towards the hinterland and you will see the abandoned cottage. Enter and you will find the clue on some sacks.
- The last clue will be found at a ritual stone located on an islet in Lough Gara, near Rathcroghan. From Port Auley head to the lake to the south. Once there, look for the stone in the image below and you will find the last clue.
This will be the first cult member you will find. In fact, it is during the “Blood Potion” mission that we come into contact for the first time with the Sons of Danu. You cannot therefore miss this target as the objective of a main mission. You will find the goal while walking in the square of Rathcroghan, the one with a huge puppet so to speak. The target will never walk alone, so be prepared to face some looks. Killing her will unlock a clue regarding the Curse.
Becc mac Nath-i of the seas – The Seed
- You will get the first clue killing the Deer, one of the Lords.
- You will get the second clue during the mission “The Price of War”.
- You will find the last clue inspecting the Movilla Abbey, in the north of the eastern peninsula of Ulaid. Assault the abbey with your crew to make the task easier and collect the loot. Go up the hill on which the abbey is built and enter the church built on top. You will find the clue on a bench on the left, shortly after the supply chest for the outpost.
It will be impossible not to eliminate this target because, just as it happened for the Wren, this will also be the goal of a main mission. As reported in the clue obtained by the Deer, the Seed resides in the fortress of Dunseverick, in the far north of Ireland. More precisely it will be found inside the tallest tower, near the pots of the plan that runs along the defensive walls. By killing him you will find a clue concerning the Oak.
The Supreme Druids – Where to find all members of Assassin’s Creed’s Children of Dan: Valhalla
Below are the four High Druids who are part of the lower branch of this particular tree. These will also be presented in order from left to right.
Cummascach – The Ash
It can be killed directly, without having to collect all the clues. To find its position, all you have to do is follow the mission “Commerce: Having real ivory” which will allow you to unlock the Port Auley trading post. After clearing the place and inspecting the fort for clues, this mission will send you back to Kesh Corann. In this place you will find some enemies ready to wait for you.
Once they are eliminated, head to one of the bonfires and look for white triangles drawn on the rock. Nearby you will notice the entrance to a cave closed by a destructible wall. To open it you can use the ranged ability “Incendiary Dust Trap”. Enter by eliminating the various enemies, follow the stairs and look for one crack with destructible crates inside. Continue through this ravine and you will come to a cave with two enemies inside, one of which is your target. Killing him will get you a clue concerning the Fulgore.
Leasleach, the madman of the marshes – The Whisper
- You will get the first clue killing the Mist, one of the High Druids.
- You will find the second clue inspecting the wooded hill of Bayne Tombs, west of the Rathdown encampment in Meath. Once on the spot, eliminate the four guards and look for the clue on some crates.
- You will find the last clue inspecting the ritual stone circle at the marina along the Bayne River. Follow the image below to understand where to find the exact location. Pay close attention to the enemies in the area as they will use the fog to create hallucinations.
Once you have collected all the clues you will reveal his identity and you can mark him by seeing his exact location on the map. As the name implies, the Whisper will be found in the marshes. The exact position is not known, since, as was the case with the Fulgore, the target will be moving. Killing her will give you a clue concerning the Spider.
Trian of stone circles – The Fog
This target can also be eliminated directly. Don’t worry about having to search for it directly, because you will pass by his position during the mission “Ulaid: Royal Revenge”, part of the mission “Advance North”. To eliminate it you will have to go to the Fort of Doon, where you will find the target along with its followers. Pay close attention to the hallucinogenic fog that invades the area. Killing him will get you a clue concerning the Whisper.
Setnae, Druid of the Mists – The Curse
- You will get the first clue killing the Wren, one of the Lords.
- You will get the second clue returning to Ciara to discuss the note found and the fragment of amber.
- You will find the third clue inspecting the cottage in Tuam, a village in West Connacht. However, contrary to what the mission claims, you will not have to access a cottage. In fact, it will be enough sneak into the hole in the ground which you find south of the village (you can safely dive as there is water on the bottom). Follow the road and eliminate the various enemies that will present themselves.
- The last clue Ciara will provide it to you at the southern entrance of Tuam.
How can you …