Through a press release, Sony has announced a round of unmissable discounts for this Black Friday 2021 directly from the PlayStation Store: let’s see together the most interesting offers
Although Microsoft’s competition has become more ruthless, also and above all thanks to the incredible service that the Redmond house offers with Xbox Game Pass, it is undeniable that Sony is still a superpower in the gaming field. This if we also consider the chronic lack of PlayStation 5 (and Xbox Series X, for intellectual honesty), which still managed to have a powerful launch and reach stratospheric sales. Let’s add a very solid PlayStation 4 installed base and one loyalty on the part of consumers practically stainless to understand that yes: Sony earns all year round. And especially now that it’s Black Friday time!
Through a press release, Sony Interactive Entertainment has in fact announced the arrival of unmissable offers on the main titles and subscription services that make up the PlayStation ecosystem, with discounts up to 60%. The main offers that we recommend (but you can find many others if you visit the PlayStation Store) are:
The PlayStation Store offers for this Black Friday are also landing in some physical stores!
Also, you can find FIFA 22 (PS4) discounted by 40%, Far Cry 6 (PS4 and PS5) discounted by 30%, NBA 2K22 (Ps4 and PS5) discounted by 50% and Back 4 Blood (Ps4 and PS5) discounted by 30%. You will also find exclusive offers at participating points of sale where you can purchase discounted physical versions of the following titles:
- Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart (PS5) at € 59.99 instead of € 80.99;
- Marvel’s Spider-Man Miles Morales (PS4 and PS5) for € 39.99 instead of € 60.99;
- Demon’s Souls (PS5) at € 49.99 instead of € 80.99;
- Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut (PS5) at € 59.99 instead of € 80.99;
- Death Stranding Director’s Cut (PS5) at € 39.99 instead of € 50.99;
- Returnal (PS5) at € 59.99 instead of € 80.99;
- The Last of Us Parte II (PS4) at € 19.99 instead of € 40.99;
- Death Stranding (PS4) at a cost of € 29.99 instead of € 40.99;
- Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut (PS4) at € 49.99 instead of € 70.99;
- Days Gone (PS4) at € 19.99 instead of € 40.99;
- Titoli PlayStation HITS (PS4) for € 9.99. Some examples:
- GT Sport
- The Last of Us Remastered
- Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition
- Ratchet & Clank
Finally, among the PlayStation Store offers for this Black Friday 2021 you will also find the annual subscription to the PlayStation Plus discounted by 33%, therefore at the price of 39.99 €. Let us know what you think below in the comments of these discounts, we will continue to keep you updated with all the news, guides and reviews on videogame and tech! And if you are interested in game keys at advantageous prices, we recommend that you take a look at the InstantGaming catalog!