After a successful year, BMW Group accelerates the technological progress and carries on the transformation towards sustainable mobility. Let’s find out more details together.
The BMW Group is increasingly focusing on technological progress and sustainable mobility
BMW Group is preparing for a complete technological leap in the Neue Klasse and has decided to significantly increase the pace by looking more and more to the future and to electric mobility. At the same time, the BMW Group engages its stakeholders, from employees to the capital market to society, including them in the transformation strategy implemented successfully and consistently. The prospects for 2022 are therefore solid technological transformation and, at the same time, commercial successes. Let’s see them point by point in more detail.
The outlook for 2022
- Increase in electric mobility: 15 BEV models in production
- Electromobility: Neue Klasse will accelerate market penetration – 50% BEV share could be achieved sooner
- Neue Klasse Brings Technological Advances for Next Generation Battery Cells, Autonomous Driving, Circularity and Digitization
- Lean, green, digital: the Neue Klasse inaugurates the production of the future
- Solid free cash flow for the Auto segment in 2022
- Proposal to authorize the repurchase of shares
- Zipse: “2021 is proof of the success of the transformation”
Statements from the Chairman of the Board of Directors of BMW AG
“We see 2021 as clear proof that a successful transformation bears fruit. The solid gains we have achieved in the financial year 2021 are the result of our consistent strategy – with the right products at the right time, ”he said. Oliver Zipse, Chairman of the Board of Management of BMW AG, Wednesday in Munich. “We have laid the foundations to build on this success over the next few years. With the Neue Klasse, we are taking sustainable mobility into a new technological dimension. By extending the contract with our BBA joint venture until 2040, the BMW Group takes its growth to the next level. “
And you, have you already made the transition to sustainable mobility? As always, tell us your opinion on our Facebook page.