In this guide we will go to see the complete trophy list of Call of Duty: Vanguard, the next chapter of the Activision franchise arriving on November 5th
The month of November is officially about to open the dance. Tomorrow, November 5th, Call of Duty: Vanguard will land on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X | Yes, after a long open beta session, version from which we took our first impressions collected in a full-bodied preview. Vanguard is developed by Sledgehammer Games, but as regards the Zombies mode and its narrative at the helm we find Treyarch. A sort of co-production, in short, the one put in place for the next chapter of the most famous and played Activision franchise. In the past few hours, waiting for the official release, the trophies of the title have been revealed, let’s see them together.
The complete trophy list of Call of Duty: Vanguard it consists of 45 total statuettes, of which 32 are bronze, 10 silver, 2 gold and the inevitable platinum trophy. As always, in the case of these guides, we remind you that although the descriptions of the trophies are exclusively the official ones given by the developers, these may still contain spoiler of weft. We therefore advise against continuing reading to all those who do not want to receive any kind of anticipation on Call of Duty: Vanguard. That said, let’s get started!
The first part of the bronze trophies | Call of Duty: Vanguard, complete trophy list revealed!
Let’s start the guide with the first half of the bronze trophies:
- I got it?Get 15 blind shooting kills in Campaign mode.
- Jackal: Retrieve ammo from 15 enemy corpses within 3 seconds of killing them in Campaign mode.
- Try them all!: Kill enemies with 15 different weapons over the course of a campaign.
- OH YES!: Go through 5 destructible walls with tactical shooting in Campaign mode.
- Big shot: Issue 15 different orders to your allies using Arthur.
- Lethal nightingale: Kill 15 enemies using Polina immediately after exiting a passage.
- Acute senses: Kill 15 enemies using Wade and his Focus ability.
- Pocket full of fun: Use 4 types of lethal equipment and get 3 kills with each of them using Lucas.
- Ticket, please: In Phoenix, kill 15 enemies while on the roof of a wagon.
- Watch the train: In Phoenix, shoot the driver of a truck full of soldiers.
- Facts not words: In Operation Tonga, protect Evans with your quick reflexes.
- Guardian angel: In Operation Tonga, launch a smoke bomb from the anti-tank pit to provide cover for the charge.
- Birth of a legend: In Stalingrad, protect the partisans without missing a beat.
- Rain of fire: In Stalingrad, hit a halftrack with a Molotov cocktail.
- Slow but deadly: In The Battle of the Midway, help 5 allies in distress in aerial combat.
- Elusive pilot: In The Battle of the Midway, don’t get hit by bullets in the first dive bombing.
The second part of the bronze trophies | Call of Duty: Vanguard, complete trophy list revealed!
We finish the bronze trophies with the second half:
- Untouchable: In Numa Numa Track, don’t get hit by the sniper.
- Survivalista: In Numa Runway Numa, find Mateo without firing a shot.
- Rapace: In Nightingale, kill 5 snipers in the open field without hitting you.
- Behind you: In Nightingale, take down Steiner’s troops in the department store using only stealth takedowns.
- It sure is not a knife: In The Mice of Tobruk, take down the Stuka with a pistol, grenade or rocket.
- Pied Piper: In The Mice of Tobruk, lead the mice across the desert without being spotted.
- Leave the imprint: In The Battle of El Alamein, get run over by a chariot.
- Everything will work out: In The Battle of El Alamein, get double the kills of Des during the final defense.
- Unity is strength: In The Fourth Reich, he uses Leadership to help take down a Jagermorder.
- Order in chaos: In The Fourth Reich, pass the level by not running into friendly fire.
- Ehila: Join a clan in multiplayer.
- Deal with the devil: Equip 3 pacts.
- The dirty dozen: Sacrifice 13 hearts.
- Shocking behavior: Kill 10 damaged zombies from the Energy Mine artifact.
- Escape artist: Enter the Aether Shield 5 times below 25% health using the Aether Shield artifact.
- Hot head: Kill 10 zombies while your damage is increased from the Ring of Fire artifact.
The silver trophies | Call of Duty: Vanguard, complete trophy list revealed!
Let’s continue with the silver trophies:
- Phoenix extinguished: Complete the Call of Duty: Vanguard Campaign on any difficulty level.
- F: Die in Campaign mode from your grenade exploding.
- It wasn’t the day for you: Re-launch 15 grenades in campaign mode that would have killed or damaged your allies.
- Thanks to you: See the credits to the end.
- Top of the mountain: Reach the maximum level with an operator in multiplayer (base game operators only).
- Professional 2.0: Reach max level with a weapon (base game weapons only).
- Thirst-quenching: Drink from all 5 demonic fountains in one session.
- Cold blood: Melee 10 slowed zombies from the Cryo-Blast Artifact.
- Giver of death: Eliminate 2,500 zombies with a level 3 Pack-a-Punch weapon.
- Grim reaper: Kill 10,000 zombies.
The gold trophies and the platinum trophy | Call of Duty: Vanguard, complete trophy list revealed!
Let’s see the two gold trophies together:
- And that’s just the beginningComplete the Call of Duty: Vanguard Campaign on Veteran difficulty.
- Very capable: Reach level 55 in multiplayer.
Finally, let’s find out the title of the Call of Duty: Vanguard platinum trophy.
- Birth of the special forces: Collect all trophies in Call of Duty: Vanguard.
The complete Call of Duty: Vanguard trophy list ends here. Let us know below in the comments what you think of the next title of Treyarch and Sledgehammer Games, we will continue to keep you updated on all the news, guides and reviews themed gaming and tech! And if you are interested in game keys at affordable prices, we recommend that you take a look at the InstantGaming catalog!