Tripwire Presents and Torn Banner Studios have announced that Chivalry 2 is now finally available worldwide
Chivalry 2 is one slasher multiplayer in first person inspired by epic medieval battles. Players will face action in every iconic moment of the era: with sharp swords, storms of flaming arrows, sprawling castle sieges, and more. After years of development and numerous game tests with the Chivalry community, Chivalry 2 is now finally available with support Cross-Play per PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One e Xbox Series X|S.
Transform yourself into a legendary knight thanks to Chivalry 2!
Enhancing the original Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, Chivalry 2 invites players to master the blade with a brand new and improved combat system which combines real-time shots and a combo system to accelerate the action and allow players to become a whirlwind of steel on the battlefield. Below you will find some of the many contents that are present in Chivalry 2:
- Escape from Falmire (New Team Objective Map)
- Agatha launches a surprise assault on a Mason prison in an attempt to save a war hero. Break through the city gates and free the prisoners before the final siege of the castle and a daring rescue mission to free the champion of Agathian.
- The Fighting Pit (New Team Deathmatch / Free-for-All map)
- Warriors from both sides fight to the death in this trap-filled local arena created to entertain local drunks. Stunning cinematic presentation: Huge improvement in visual quality, with an atmosphere that catapults players into their favorite moments from the epic medieval Hollywood action movies.
- Cross-play on all platforms
- Cross-play breaks down the boundaries between PC and console, allowing players to face off on the battlefield together, regardless of platform.
- Unique medieval locations
- Extensive medieval settings ranging from tournament grounds to epic full-scale castle sieges.
- Awesome battles
- Experience the chaos of epic medieval battlefields, take to the front lines and experience true full-scale combat supporting up to 64 players designed to capture the intensity and scope of “Battle of the Bastards” from Game of Thrones.
- Choose your fighting style
- Your arsenal expands with the new subclass system that offers more variety than ever. Four base classes expand into various subclasses with an arsenal of unique weapons each with multiple visual variations and new support items ranging from oil jars to barricades, supply crates and much more.
- Raise hell
- Conquer the field with a variety of heavy siege engines including ballistas, catapults, trebuchets, rams, and more.
- Build your hero
- Become a hero. A detailed customization system adds huge variety: head type, skin tone, face imperfections, face paint, nicknames, helmets, armor, weapons and more for millions of possible combinations.
- Refuse to die
- Keep fighting after losing a limb, being knocked down, disarmed, set on fire, filled with arrows and covered in blood. Revives allow you to support teammates and stay in action until the end.
Chivalry 2 is available now for PC (Epic Store), PS4, PS5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X | S.. If you want to stay updated on all the news and much more, then keep following us here on TechGameWorld.com. Furthermore, in case you want to buy some games at an advantageous price, we suggest you take a look at the many offers on Instant Gaming.