In this article you will find all the most important news introduced with the COD Season 2 update: Warzone and Vanguard
Call of Duty: Vanguardthe new FPS developed by Sledgehammer Games, has been available for some time now, but apparently it doesn’t seem to want to stop getting rich with new content. In fact, the patch for the COD Season 2: Vanguard and Warzoneand in this article you will find all the most important news introduced with this update.
A weight that is not too prohibitive
Fortunately, regardless of whether you play Vanguard or Warzone, the patch weight won’t change much this time around. Below you will find the size of the update based on the platform you use:
- PlayStation 4: 14.1 GB
- PlayStation 5: 14.1 GB
- Xbox One: 13.7 GB
- Xbox Series X | S: 13.7 GB
- PC (solo Warzone): 11.5 GB
- PC (Warzone e Modern Warfare): 15.5 GB
Multiplayer – What’s new in COD Season 2 update: Warzone and Vanguard
Let’s start by talking about the news related to multiplayer of COD: Vanguard which will be introduced with the update of Season 2:
- This new map is very large indeed and features a large number of labyrinthine ravines. On Casablanca, enemies could suddenly jump out of any corner and as a result you will often find yourself involved in very heated close-range firefights. Those who love long-range shootings, however, will not be disappointed, as they will be able to take advantage of the many buildings in the area.
- Gondola is a new map that is characterized by the presence of a cable car that will allow players to move comfortably from one end of the map to the other. Thanks to this means of transport you can easily reach several strategic points, but unfortunately you will be easy targets for snipers along the way.
- Kill streak added Ball turret gunner
- With this new 12-kill kill streak, players will be able to directly control a powerful turret mounted on an aircraft
- Added the sticky grenades
- This lethal grenade sticks to surfaces after being thrown and is capable of generating a truly lethal explosion.
- Added two new perks
- Valentine’s Day event available
- Beta of competitive multiplayer mode
Zombies – What’s new in COD Season 2 update: Warzone and Vanguard
The Season 2 update also adds a lot of content related to the mode Zombie by COD Vanguard:
- Earth Cursed
- This new Hub map is located in Egypt and will allow players to face a large number of new threats in three new arenas.
- Vercanna The Last
- Vercanna is the latest ally to join the ranks of Dark Aether. This deadly fighter is the last of her clan and plans to avenge her people by hunting down Kortifex. In addition to being a formidable warrior, Vercanna is also a powerful healer who is able to use an artifact to heal and even bring her teammates back to life.
- Zeballa The Deceiver
- If you survive enough turns on Der Anfang or Terra Maledicta you will surely end up meeting Zaballa, one of the most powerful creatures in the service of Kortifex. This fearsome opponent is capable of levitation and can also unleash dangerous electrical attacks.
- Added several old and new Wonder Weapons
Warzone – What’s new in COD Season 2 update: Warzone and Vanguard
In addition to Vanguard, the Season 2 update has obviously enriched with many new features too Warzone:
- New points of interest on the Caldera
- Now players will be able to visit a large number of new points of interest hidden throughout the Caldera. For example, it will be possible to explore a chemical factory and an underground research center dedicated to the development of chemical weapons. In addition, wandering around the map you can also come across several armored vehicles that defend really good rewards.
- Added a new aircraft
- With Season 2, a new bomber aircraft was introduced over the Caldera. Thanks to this means you can devastate the battlefield with a shower of lethal bombs.
- Portable decontamination stations
- These new equipment will allow you to create an area of breathable air that will allow you not to take damage outside the safe zone for 13 seconds. They can also be mounted on vehicles to be used on the move.
- Proiettili Nebula V
- These new special bullets are capable of leaving a special cloud of gas.
- Players are now able to move quickly by air with balloons
- Different additions new modes
- There are now hostile NPCs around the Caldera
Weapons and Operators – What’s new in COD Season 2 update: Warzone and Vanguard
This new update will also enrich the game with new weapons and of course also new operators:
- KG M40
- This deadly assault rifle is highly accurate and can easily take down enemies from medium to long range.
- The Whitley is a lethal LMG that will allow you to inflict massive damage from long range.
- Anna Drake
- Anna Drake is the first operator introduced with the new Season 2 of Warzone and Vanguard. This character will be obtainable with the Tier 0 of the new battlepass and by reaching Tier 100 you can customize it further thanks to a unique skin.
These are all the main news introduced with the COD Season 2 update: Warzone and Vanguard. For more specific information on topics like weapon balancing and bug fixes, you can take a look at the official page via this link. Our article ends here, but if you really want to be the best in multiplayer, we suggest you take a look at the many dedicated guides on our site:
Call of Duty: Vanguard and Warzone are available now for PC, PS4, Xbox One, PS5 and Xbox Series X | S.. If you are interested in staying up to date with all the news on the world of video games and much more, then continue to always follow us here on TechGameWorld.com. Furthermore, in case you want to buy the game at an advantageous price, we suggest you take a look at the catalog of Instant Gaming.