In this article you will find all the most important news that will be introduced with the COD Season 3 update: Warzone and Vanguard
Call of Duty: Vanguardthe new FPS developed by Sledgehammer Games, has been available for quite some time now, but apparently it doesn’t seem to want to stop getting rich with new content. In fact, the patch for the COD Season 3: Vanguard and Warzoneand in this article you will find all the most important news introduced with this update.
Very variable dimensions
This time, depending on whether you play Vanguard or Warzone, theand size of the update for Season 3 will vary significantly. The owners of Warzone in fact they will be forced to download well 44GB content (weight may vary slightly by platform), while who has Vanguard instead it will have to download only 11 GB.
Multiplayer – What’s new in COD Season 3 update: Warzone and Vanguard
Let’s start by talking about the news related to multiplayer COD: Vanguard Coming with Season 3 Update:
- This map is set inside a movie set where a miniature city has been recreated. All of the scenery in Mayhem is highly destructible and will provide you with various tactical opportunities during firefights.
- Sphere (arriving during the season)
- In Sphere, players will battle inside a secret laboratory hidden in the depths of an old coal mine. This small map will allow you to face opponents in heated clashes in which automatic weapons will be the master.
- Sistema Trophy
- With the arrival of Season 3, one of the most loved equipment by cod players also returns: the Trophy system. This handy tool will be available immediately to all Vanguard players and, once placed, will allow you to neutralize all enemy grenades that come within its range.
- New rewards for Ranked Matches
- During this new competitive season, players will be able to earn two new blueprints, one for assault rifles and one for SMG. In addition, it will also be possible to obtain camouflages, emblems and many other aesthetic objects.
Zombies – What’s new in COD Season 3 update: Warzone and Vanguard
The Season 3 update also adds some content related to the Zombies mode by COD Vanguard:
- New weapons available in Zombies modes
- Added the possibility to unlock the KG M40 and the Whitley by completing the related challenges
- 20 new challenges that will offer players different rewards
- Other content related to Zombies mode will be announced during the Season
Warzone – What’s new in COD Season 3 update: Warzone and Vanguard
In addition to Vanguard, the Season 3 update of course will also enrich Warzone with many new features:
- Dig Site
- Dig site is a new point of interest located between the mine and the Caldera ruins. This place is an old abandoned mining deposit where the remains of mysterious primeval creatures have been found and hides many useful resources inside.
- Changes to Peak
- The top of the caldera has been significantly modified with the addition of several fortified structures. In addition to being perfect as a shelter, these buildings also hide many supply crates inside that will allow you to equip yourself properly in no time.
- Modifiche a Runway
- The Caldera Runway area, once rich in vegetation and abandoned huts, has been entirely rebuilt. Now in this place, in fact, you will find several hangars, a landing strip ready for use and even several disused planes to be used as cover.
- Changes to Laguna
- Due to the changes in the tides, the coastal area around the Lagoon Lighthouse has now changed significantly. In fact, the water level has lowered, thus offering players an alternative route to reach the Lighthouse.
- New Gulag
- Now the gulag fighting will take place inside the hold of a ship docked on the Caldera coast.
- Operation Monarch
- Operation Monarch is a great event that will see Godzilla and King Kong as protagonists. The event will be playable starting May 11, but in the meantime you can find many hidden references in the Warzone map, such as the huge luminous ax near the Resort.
Weapons and Operators – What’s new in COD Season 3 update: Warzone and Vanguard
This new update will also enrich the game with new weapons and of course also new operators:
- The M1916 is a semi-automatic shotgun that boasts fairly high power and a good rate of fire. If you are looking for a weapon that can take out opponents with a couple of shots from any distance, then it certainly won’t disappoint.
- Nikita AVT
- The Nikita AVT is an assault rifle that stands out for its very high rate of fire. This weapon represents a good alternative to SMGs but, given its high recoil, to make the most of it it will be essential to learn how to master it.
- Sledgehammer (arriving during the season)
- This huge rocket hammer made of debris will allow you to take out enemies with a very powerful melee strike.
- H4 Blixen (arriving during the season)
- This particular SMG uses 9x19mm bullets and in appearance it resembles other weapons such as the Sten and the PPsh-41. This weapon, however, was only recently discovered and as a result it will surely still hide secrets.
- Mateo Hernandez
- Mateo is a lethal American operator who fought in the Pacific as a machine gunner and who later fought to protect his country’s weaklings from injustice.
- Florence Carter (arriving during the season)
- Florence works on the same team as Mateo and is in charge of piloting a rescue helicopter. Despite her role as a pilot, however, she is also capable of fighting on the front lines and specifically she specializes in close range combat.
- Kim Tae Young (arriving during the season)
- Kim Tae Young is a mysterious vigilante whose true identity no one knows, as she hides behind a mask depicting Dokkaebi, a fearsome mythological creature.
These are all the main news which will be introduced with the COD Season 3 update: Warzone and Vanguard. For more specific information on topics such as weapon balancing and bug fixes, you can take a look at the official page. Our article ends here, but if you really want to be the best in multiplayer, we suggest you take a look at the many dedicated guides on our site:
Call of Duty: Vanguard and Warzone are disponibili ora per PC, PS4, Xbox One, PS5 e Xbox Series X | S. If you are interested in staying up to date with all the news on the world of video games and much more, then continue to always follow us here on TechGameWorld.com. Furthermore, in case you want to buy the game at an advantageous price, we suggest you take a look at the catalog of Instant Gaming.