In this article you will find all the most important news that will be introduced with the COD Season 4 update: Warzone and Vanguard
Call of Duty: Vanguardthe latest FPS developed by Sledgehammer Games, has been available for quite some time now, but apparently it doesn’t seem to want to stop getting rich with new content. In fact, the patch for the Season 4 of COD: Vanguard and Warzoneand in this article you will find all the most important news introduced with this update.
a uniform weight
This time around, the weight of the new COD update will be the same for both Warzone and Vanguard players and as a result all those interested in Season 4 will be forced to download a lot of GB. Below you will find the exact weight of the patch based on the platform you play on:
- PlayStation 5: 21.3 GB
- PlayStation 4: 21.3 GB
- Xbox One: 27.2 GB
- Xbox Series X | S: 27.2 GB
- PC (solo Warzone): 23 GB
- PC (Warzone e Modern Warfare): 26.1 GB
Multiplayer – What’s new in COD Season 4 update: Warzone and Vanguard
Let’s start by talking about the news related to multiplayer COD: Vanguard Coming with Season 4 Update:
- USS Texas 1945
- The new USS Texas 1945 map will allow players to review the historic Call of Duty: WWII map in an entirely new guise. In fact, this arena takes up the same layout suitable for close encounters of the original USS Texas, but transports it to a completely new naval context.
- Desolation (arriving during the season)
- In this small to medium map, players will find themselves fighting in the middle of a dilapidated village. In this place you will find a large number of fortified points in which to shelter and you can take advantage of the natural hills to hit opponents from above.
- Blueprint Gun Game
- In the new Blueprint Gun Game mode the players’ weapons will change after each kill and to win it will be necessary to eliminate at least one enemy with each of the 18 weapons present. Weapon Game is certainly one of the most loved modes by COD players and surely all fans will be happy to see it again on Vanguard.
- New rewards available for ranked mode
Zombies – What’s new in COD Season 4 update: Warzone and Vanguard
The Season 4 update also adds a lot of content related to Zombies mode by COD Vanguard:
- Shi No Numa
- 13 years after its first appearance, the iconic zombie map in round Shi No Numa is back. Players will have to work hard to be able to survive in this very dangerous swamp infested with undead, but luckily they will be able to count on the help of several unique weapons that are lethal to say the least.
- New main quest
- To bring a breath of fresh air to the old Shi No Numa, a new multi-stage mission has been added which once completed will allow players to obtain a unique calling card. In addition, during a game you can also come across a large number of secondary missions hidden in the darkest points of the swamp.
- Nuova Wonder Weapon
- By completing the main Shi No Numa quest, players will have the chance to get their hands on the Wunderwaffe DG-2. This iconic weapon will allow you to fry entire hordes of undead thanks to a very high intensity electric discharge.
Warzone – What’s new in COD Season 4 update: Warzone and Vanguard
In addition to Vanguard, the Season 4 update of course will also enrich Warzone with many new features:
- Fortune’s Keep
- Fortune’s Keep is a completely new map for Warzone’s resurgence mode and will allow players to visit a peaceful town located on a lush island. This new location is roughly the same size as Rebirth Island and is characterized by four different points of interest: The city, the smugglers’ den, the fort and the winery.
- Black market contracts
- Black Market Contracts will help make Fortune’s Keep games even more thrilling. Once you have accepted one of these missions you will have to start running to reach a black market shop within a time limit, so that you can spend money to buy very powerful items that cannot be obtained in other ways.
- Money extraction
- In the middle of Fortune’s Keep games, some mercenaries may decide to have their money extracted with a helicopter, giving you the chance to make a lot of money in a short time. By eliminating these unfortunate smugglers, you will have the opportunity to get your hands on their rich treasure.
- Storage Town returns to Caldera
- Storage Town, one of Verdansk’s most iconic areas, has been added to a caldera in an area that is halfway between the mines, the village and the airport. This new point of interest is characterized by the presence of numerous warehouses that can be climbed to obtain a good view of the whole area. This time, however, near the area there will also be hills that can offer an additional point of advantage to the players who face each other in the area.
- Armored SUV (arriving during the season)
- The Armored SUV is a very powerful means of transport that will allow you to explore the caldera in complete safety. In addition to being extremely durable, this vehicle is equipped with a lethal heavy machine gun that will allow you to decimate entire groups of opponents in seconds.
- Now in the course of the swag matches there will be ATMs that will periodically generate large amounts of money.
- EMP grenade
- This new non-lethal grenade has a not very high range, but will allow you to temporarily disable both the vehicles and the opponent’s HUD.
- Golden Plunder
- The new limited time Golden Plunder mode will allow you to experience an expanded version of the classic swag. In this mode there will be 120 players who will need to earn a whopping $ 5,000,000 to win. Reaching such a large amount will not be easy at all, but luckily in some points of the map there are broken ATMs that seem to generate money endlessly and with a little luck you will come across some gold cards that will allow you to access to a vault full of riches.
- New event
- Warzone’s new event for season 4 will ask players to complete 8 different challenges split between Caldera and Fortune’s Keep. Completing these challenges will allow you to get rewards such as new camouflages, emblems, stickers and even a legendary animated calling card. In addition, if you manage to complete all 8 challenges, you can also get the exclusive golden skin for the new Armored SUV.
Weapons and Operators – What’s new in COD Season 4 update: Warzone and Vanguard
This new update will also enrich the game with new weapons and of course also new operators:
- Marco 5
- If you are a gamer who likes to jump into the fray and get the players out of the way then you will surely love the Marco 5. This lethal SMG boasts an incredible rate of fire, a very high handling and moreover it is the first in all Warzone that can be used. in akimbo mode (one weapon in each hand).
- The UGM-8 is an LMG with a very high rate of fire that will allow you to keep opponents at bay thanks to an incessant burst of lead. On the surface this weapon doesn’t differ much from other members of its class, but it actually manages to stand out due to its strangely high handling.
- Vargo-S (arriving during the season)
- For assault rifle lovers comes the Vargo-S, a perfect tool for those looking to always be very versatile in the middle of a match. In fact, this weapon offers a high rate of fire, good stability and also a high reload speed.
- Push knife (arriving during the season)
- This T-shaped handle blade is extremely handy, can be hidden easily and proves lethal in any close encounter.
- Carver Butcher
- Butcher is the first new operator added with Warzone and Vanguard Season 4. This seasoned soldier was part of the British Army during Operation Devon and later founded the Special Operations Task Force.
- Callum Hendry (arriving during the season)
- Throughout his life Callum has always found himself in conflict with others, but this temperament helped him quickly rise through the ranks of the British army. Now this experienced soldier has retired from traditional military life to train agents of the task force founded by Carver.
- Ikenna Olowe (arriving during the season)
- Ikenna Olowe was born in Nigeria and made strategy his winning weapon from an early age. Now that he is on the battlefield this fighter has specialized in military engineering and his main task is to establish supply lines at critical points.
These are all the main news introduced with the COD Season 4 update: Warzone and Vanguard. For more specific information on topics such as weapon balancing and bug fixes, you can take a look at the official page. Our article ends here, but if you really want to be the best in multiplayer, we suggest you take a look at the many dedicated guides on our site:
Call of Duty: Vanguard and Warzone are available now for PC, PS4, Xbox One, PS5 and Xbox Series X | S. If you are interested in staying up to date with all the news on the world of video games and much more, then continue to always follow us here on TechGameWorld.com. Furthermore, in case you want to buy the game at an advantageous price, we suggest you take a look at the catalog of Instant Gaming.