Alongside the Games, the Guardian Games Cup also returns to Destiny 2, available to all players. Teams from all over the world will compete to win great prizes and raise money for charity
I Guardian gamesthe friendly competitive event of Destiny 2 pitting hunters, warlocks, and titans against each other, they encourage Guardians from around the world to compete to bring fame and glory to their favorite class. The free event will begin on May 2 and run for three weeks, until the end of the Season of Resistance on May 23. Throughout the Guardian Games, players will earn medallions by completing activities of various types, including a special version (class versus class) of the popular Supremacy PvP mode: During the event, the competition in the Crucible will be fiercer than ever. By participating in the Guardian Games, players will be able to obtain two exclusive weapons:
- Dandelion – The first Legendary Darkweave Scout Rifle in the game.
- Title – The popular Vacuum SMG returns with fantastic updates, including the beloved Repulsive Grasp feature.
Furthermore, the Guardian Games event card will be free for all players. By completing the challenges within it, players will be able to obtain exclusive cosmetic items, including a never-before-seen exotic emote, the new Star Player title and extra Triumphs. The event card can be upgraded at a cost of 1000 silver coins to get instant unlock and more rewards to conquer.
Destiny 2: the Guardian Games Cup returns together with the event
The Guardian Games Cup it made its debut last year, and saw the participation of selected teams… This year, however, it will be available to everyone. In fact, teams from all over the world will be able to participate, with the possibility of raising funds for charitable causes. This year, the teams will compete in the Technical and Charity categories. The Technical category will take into account the number of medals obtained by each team throughout the duration of the Guardian Games. The Charity category will track funds raised by each team through the Bungie Foundation login page during the same period.
The top four teams in each category will be rewarded with fantastic prizes:
- First team classified in the Technical category: Custom artwork depicting your own team, made by PherianArt
- First team classified in the Charity category: Custom artwork depicting your team, created by Gammatrap
- Top two teams classified in both categories: Guardian Games charm ($200 value)
- Top three teams classified in both categories: Rosy Dawn emblem
- Top four teams classified in both categories: Discount codes for the Bungie Store
In addition, by donating, all participants will have access to another special reward: $25 or more Quantum Booster emblem. This year, we’ll be joining forces with the Bungie Foundation to fairly distribute funds raised to Direct Relief and the International Rescue Committee, which will allow us to get critical aid to where it’s needed most. For more updates, keep tuning in to techgameworld.com. To buy video games at a discounted price, take a look at Kinguin.