Let’s find out together, in this guide, the complete trophy list of Destroy All Humans 2 Reprobed, the remake of the original THQ title released in 2006.
Released in September last year, Destroy All Humans 2 – Reprobed is not only the remake of the title originally developed and released by THQ in 2006, but also the sequel to that Destroy All Humans that we reviewed on both PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch. The title will be released today, August 30, on PC, PS5 and Xbox Series X | S. and Crypto will find himself fighting not only against those damned Communists who put a spoke in the wheel in the first chapter, but also with other aliens from outer space and with the… hippies. For anyone who wants to try to complete it 100%, this is Reprobed’s complete trophy list!
The complete trophy list of Destroy All Humans 2 Reprobed consists of 45 total statuettes, of which 30 bronze, 12 silver, 2 gold and the inevitable platinum trophy. As often happens, in the case of guides like this, although the descriptions of the trophies are exclusively the official ones given by the developers, these may still contain spoiler concerning texture or mechanics. For this reason, we do not recommend continuing reading to all those who do not want to receive any kind of preview on Destroy All Humans 2 Reprobed. That said, let’s get started!
The first part of the bronze trophies | Destroy All Humans 2 Reprobed: here is the complete trophy list!
Let’s start the guide with the first half of the bronze statuettes:
- Crazy expenses: Upgrade Crypto at the Pox Mart at a flying saucer landing area.
- Rigged record: Upgrade your flying saucer at the Pox Mart at a flying saucer landing area.
- The re-return of the clones II, the re-revenge: Repeat a holodeck mission at a flying saucer landing zone.
- Jackhammer: Accelerates Brain Extraction, Possession, Transmogrification or Absorption.
- Accelerated human pest control: Use the flying saucer weapons to flush humans out of their crude hives on each map.
- Analytical perfection: Run three consecutive perfect surveys using the Analyzer.
- Allegedly bowling: Line up three humans with the Displacer and send them upside down.
- Furon high fashion: Try a new look for Crypto in the cloning chamber.
- Worldly pleasures: Feast your eyes on your Furonigami gallery.
- Sown: Beat Blisk spores fast using the SKATE
- Rocking in the bay: Invadi Bay City.
- Farewell, wicked Albion: Invade Albion.
- See Takoshima and then die: Invasion of Takoshima.
- The irony of fate, or Good Tunguska!: Invadi Tunguska.
- Look at the moon: Invadi Solari
- They were that ab-bay bites: Destroy a fool in Bay City.
The second part of the bronze trophies | Destroy All Humans 2 Reprobed: here is the complete trophy list!
We finish the bronze trophies with the second half:
- Spy juice: Destroy a treacherous undercover agent in Albion.
- Chaos at the court: Get rid of the Majestic in Albion.
- Enough games: Destroy a failed cheater in Takoshima.
- Hit and sunk: Destroy an old enemy in a naval battle in Tunguska.
- Abominable snow alien: Destroy an ugly and bad cryptid in Tunguska.
- What a beautiful cult: Take your first steps on the Via del Sacro Pube.
- Greedy center: Throw a cop through a donut using Telekinesis.
- Little bird fallen from the nest: Plunge a human from the top of Albion Bridge by canceling Telekinesis.
- Extra-painful experience: Kill a reincarnated guru using his own body.
- At the Coit never stopped: Use the SKATE to walk up the road to Coit Tower without interruption.
- Up to Russia with fury: Use the SKATE from the parliament to the Russian embassy without interruption.
- Via del Furon: Use the SKATE from the temple gates to the park to Takoshima City without interruption.
- Espresso transiberiano: Use the SKATE from the landing zone of the Tarkovskoye tracks eastwards without interruption.
- Become a skater: Use the SKATE from the Blisks dome to the base entrance without interruption.
The silver trophies | Destroy All Humans 2 Reprobed: here is the complete trophy list!
Let’s continue with the silver statuettes:
- Final power: Use a Furotech reactor to purchase a final upgrade at the Pox Mart.
- Il kaijū cade giū: Destroy a vaguely familiar monster in Takoshima.
- Hygiene freak: Demolish a public toilet on each map.
- Lode ad Arkvoodle: Summon Arkvoodle and wield his vibrant super weapon.
- Transmission from Sol-3: Calls home.
- Black climbing belt: Climb to the top of Takoshima Tower.
- Telekinetic dunk: Find the basketball hidden on the Moon and shoot with the Telekinetic Crash.
- A job done well: Complete all chores.
- Alien manufacture: Collect all alien artifacts.
- A tribute for posterity: Get all posters.
- Here Radio Terra: Get all songs.
- Agitated, not stirred: Unlock all the upgrades of the Genius Blender.
The gold trophies and the platinum trophy | Destroy All Humans 2 Reprobed: here is the complete trophy list!
We are approaching the end with the two gold trophies:
- Lobster à la blisse: Destroy the real crustacean mind of the plan.
- Until the last option: Complete all optional mission objectives (you can also use the holodeck).
Finally, let’s find out the title of the Destroy All Humans 2 Reprobed platinum trophy:
- Beyond perfection: Get all trophies.
Finish the complete trophy list of Destroy All Humans 2 Reprobed here. Let us know if you buy the game below, in the comments section, we will continue to keep you updated with all the news, guides and reviews on videogame and tech! And if you are interested in game keys at advantageous prices, we recommend that you take a look at the InstantGaming catalog!