Through a press release, Ubisoft has unveiled the contents of the Far Cry 6 Season Pass: let’s discover the roadmap of post-launch updates together
Officially shown at last year’s Ubisoft Forward in July, Far Cry 6 is approaching by leaps and bounds with a release date scheduled for October 7 on Xbox Series X | S, Xbox One, PS5, PS4, Google Stadia, Amazon Luna and PC. The game has entered the Gold phase a few days ago and some details have been revealed regarding the upgrade for the next-gen version, which will be completely free if you buy the old gen version. Through a press release, Ubisoft in the past few hours has also defined all the details on the Far Cry 6 post-launch update roadmap. With the Season Pass we will be able to play as some of the most famous antagonists of the series and also in some crossover missions involving Danny Trejo, Rambo and Stranger Things.
The impersonable antagonists will be Vaas Montenegro, Pagan Min and Joseph Seed. Over the course of the three DLCs we will be able to experience a special adventure of the villain on duty who read to escape the horrors caused by his mind, in a new experience linked to the roguelite genre. The season pass is included in the Gold, Ultimate and Collector versions, or can be purchased separately at the price of € 39.99. In addition, a number of free content will be added that will expand the Far Cry 6 universe, all playable alone or in two-player co-op. Among these we find the Weekly Revolts, six Special Operations and the three crossover missions that we told you about at the beginning. In conjunction with the press release, an overwiew trailer of the season pass was also disclosed, which you can find below.
Let’s see together the contents of the Far Cry 6 Season Pass
The Season Pass includes:
- 3 downloadable content to play alone or in co-op with a friend, even without a Season Pass, specifically:
- Episode 1: “Vaas: Insanity”, expected in November 2021.
- Episode 2: “Pagan: Control”, expected in January 2022.
- Episode 3: “Joseph, Collapse”, expected in March 2022.
- Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon: On PC, players will receive the original 2013 game, on Console and Stadia instead the Classic Edition.
- The Blood Dragon Set: seven items that can be used in the base game of Far Cry 6, specifically
- Un outfit: Blood Dragon Gear Set
- Two weapons: AJM9 and Kobracon
- One vehicle: Omega Enforcer
- Un charm per arma: KillStar
- A Friends: K-9000
- A Chibi vehicle: Blood Dragon Chibi
And these were all the content that will be available within the Far Cry 6 Season Pass. What do you think? Are you curious to play the title? Write it to us below in the comments, we will continue to keep you updated with all the news, guides and reviews on videogame and tech! And if you are interested in game keys at affordable prices, we recommend that you take a look at the InstantGaming catalog!