Zynga Inc., the world leader in digital entertainment, has announced the global launch of FarmVille 3, the exciting new game from the iconic FarmVille franchise. The game is now officially available worldwide for download on iOS and Android devices, as well as the Mac M1. It’s been twelve years – and over 700 million downloads – since FarmVille was introduced to the world in 2009.
FarmVille 3 is official: here are the details
Fan-favorite character also returns: Marie, who will lead and welcome both the FarmVille community and new players they face for the first time the challenges of rural life. Marie will be accompanied by many other cute characters, each with a different and special ability that will give them a way to help players with all the news of the game, including new customizable farms and animal husbandry.
As players become immersed in this new world, they will be able to adopt, feed and raise puppies from beyond 150 different species and be rewarded for their efforts with farm products, such as wool and butter.
New in the game:
- Lots of animals – Collect, raise and feed more than 150 animal breeds, from chickens to cows to exotic tigers and fluffy alpacas
- Many characters – Meet 30 characters with special skills, such as cooking, fishing, chopping wood and crafting various items, to help you build and manage your farm.
- A living and realistic world – Check the in-game weather conditions and use them to your advantage to increase crop production, improve fishing trips and earn more coins.
- Customize everything – Have your characters wear seasonal outfits, such as a pumpkin costume for Halloween, or add a personal touch to your farm, barn or vehicle, choosing from tons of themed design options, such as modern or Victorian decor
- Cooperation with the neighborhood – create your own “co-op” to trade goods with other players and cooperate to win unique events and decorations
Starting today, players who download the game within the next two weeks will receive a special welcome starter kit containing many items to help them customize their in-game country property.