With a new trailer, Square Enix presented the new patch 6.3 of Final Fantasy XIV Online which will go online on January 10, 2023. Let’s find out the details
During a new episode of the Letter from the Producer LIVE broadcast, Square Enix has announced that Final Fantasy XIV Online patch 6.3, titled “Gods Revel, Lands Tremble”, will be released Tuesday 10 January 2023 and was presented with a new trailer. Later you will also find all the details relating to the long-awaited update.
Final Fantasy XIV Online: the trailer for patch 6.3 and the new features introduced
Thanks to new trailer you will see what awaits you at the launch of the patch 6.3 di Final Fantasy XIV Online, which includes various new activities, including new main story missions, an alliance raid, a trial and more. Updates planned for patch 6.35 have also been shared, including a new set of daily tribal quests and the next chapter in the Hildibrand saga. Here is the trailer:
Further details on the contents of patch 6.3 can be found below:
- New main story missions: in the darkness of the Thirteenth, the Warrior of Light will find an unexpected new ally: Zero, a creature of the void with human features. Zero will return to the Source for some time together with the Warrior of Light, and, having recovered from the most recent Trials, the two will prepare to continue their search for Azdaja. However, a terrible threat stands in their way…
- New side missions: potrete continuare Tataru’s Grand Endeavor e Tales of Newfound Adventure.
- New 8 player trial: A new challenge on Normal or Extreme difficulty.
- New Unreal trial – Containment Bay P1P6 (Unreal): As usual, the false commander is looking for new bold and daredevil stories. To satisfy his requests, he will have to go back in memory up to the incredible clash with the eikon Sophia. The memories are still very clear, and you will find yourself facing divinity again, with your life hanging in the balance…
- New 24 player alliance raid: Myths of the Realm, Part 2: Euphrosyne.
- Nuovo raid Ultimate (patch 6.31): You will face a fearsome version of Omega in the new Ultimate battle, which will be released two weeks after patch 6.3.
- New dungeon (Lapis Manalis): a visit to an abandoned village hidden in the heart of the Garlemald mountains, where the inhabitants once practiced the reaper arts, will prove to be much more eventful than expected. What will you discover?
- Updates to the Duty Support system: Support for the remaining dungeons from the Heavensward main story (The Great Gubal Library, The Aetherochemical Research Facility, The Antitower, Sohr Khai, Xelphatol and Baelsar’s Wall), so you can complete them together with a group of allied NPCs.
- Updates to the Island Sanctuary: various general improvements, new ranks, crops, animals and more.
- Updates to the Gold Saucer: New Leap of Faith map.
- Various updates: a new treasure hunt dungeon, various retainer changes, a new Crystalline Conflict PvP arena, new custom deliveries and more.
- New Tribal Quest “Loporrits”: New daily quests for Disciples of the Land. (PATCH 6.35)
- New Deep Dungeon (Eureka Orthos): The long-awaited successor to the Palace of the Dead and Heaven-on-High. (PATCH 6.35)
- Somehow Further Hildibrand Adventures. (PATCH 6.35)
- Update to Manderville Weapons. (PATCH 6.35)
To stay updated on all the news from the gaming world and beyond, keep tuning in to TechGameWorld.com. To buy video games at a discounted price, take a look at the offers in the Instant Gaming catalogue.