Let’s see together, in this short guide, the trophy list of Ghosts’ n Goblins Resurrection, a reboot of the original which, after its arrival on Nintendo Switch dated last February, has recently arrived on other platforms
Capcom is still counting the money from the Resident Evil Village success, and it doesn’t seem to be stopping here for this year. The recent release on all platforms that were missing from the Capcom Arcade Stadium underlined even more how much the company cares about its vintage titles. An even more truthful statement if we think that Ghosts’ n Goblins: Resurrection has arrived a few days ago, after a first landing in February on Nintendo Switch, also on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. A real Reboot of the series, which always seems to want to wink at longtime fans eager to be able to return to launch the calendar from the forest, but also, why not, to some new interested. Here, however, we want to turn to collectors. Let’s talk about trophies and achievements!
The complete Ghosts’ n Goblins Resurrection trophy list consists of 32 figurines in total, including 16 in bronze, 9 in silver, 6 in gold and the inevitable platinum trophy. As always in these articles we remind you that there may be spoilers related to the plot of the games covered, albeit minimal since the description of the trophy is always the official one given by Sony. Therefore, if you want to remain completely unaware of all the mechanics and narrative implications of Ghosts’ n Goblins Resurrection, we do not recommend that you continue reading this guide. That said, let’s get started!
The Bronze Trophies – Ghosts’ n Goblins Resurrection Complete Trophy List
Below you will find the bronze trophies of Ghosts’ n Goblins Resurrection:
- The Sorcerer’s Apprentice: Cast a spell;
- Magic in the air: Capture a Fairy Firefly;
- Collecting points: Capture a Golden Firefly;
- Lesson of magic: Use Fairy Fireflies to acquire a spell;
- Money Back Guarantee: Forget a spell and retrieve the Fairy Fireflies;
- It didn’t fit in my underwear!: Remove a spell from Magic Long Johns;
- What a treasure!: Get a treasure;
- Gold knight: Get the golden armor;
- Grabbed on the fly!: Get the message “On the fly!” to the defeat of a boss;
- A magical encounter: Defeat a White Sorcerer;
- Destination hell: Enter a Infernal Rift;
- Collaboration spirit: Play co-op mode;
- Beyond the forest: Exceeds zone 1;
- Climate change: Exceeds zone 2;
- Armaiolo: Use 6 different weapons;
- Admirer of fireflies: Capture 15 Fairy Fireflies.
The silver trophies – Ghosts ‘n Goblins Resurrection Lista Trofei Completa
Let’s continue with the silver trophies:
- Return from hell: Complete a Infernal Rift;
- Keep time: Complete a level using the Enchanted Metronome;
- In the depths of the earth: Exceeds zone 3;
- Disinfestation: Exceeds zone 4;
- De bello Arturico: Use all weapons;
- Firefly Hunter: Capture 25 Fairy Fireflies;
- The eight spheres: Collect 8 Demonic Orbs;
- The dark Knight: Complete an Umbrian level;
- Treasure hunter: Discover 6 treasures in a single area.
The Gold Trophies and the Platinum Trophy – Ghosts’ n Goblins Resurrection Trophy List Complete
Below you will find the gold trophies:
- It does not end here!: Exceeds zone 5;
- Firefly collector: Capture all Fairy Fireflies;
- Spheres full!: Collect all Demonic Orbs;
- Enchanted: Learn all spells;
- The curtain falls: Complete the game and get the real ending;
- Journey without death: Complete a level without dying.
And we end this guide with the title of the Ghosts’ n Goblins Resurrection platinum trophy:
- The legend of King Arthur: Get all trophies
Here ends our short guide dedicated to the complete trophy list of Ghosts’ n Goblins Resurrection. Hoping to have been useful, we ask you: are you playing the Capcom title? What do you think about it? Write it to us below in the comments, we will continue to keep you updated with all the news, guides and reviews on videogame and tech! And if you are interested in game keys at affordable prices, we recommend that you take a look at the InstantGaming catalog!