Can’t find a solution for converting video formats? It’s actually a lot easier than you think once you find professional tools and methods. In this article, you will discover an easy-to-use method
4K videos shot with cell phones or cameras can become a problem. They cannot be emailed or shared with friends. Video files shot from old devices are also usually saved in a format that is not supported by the current device. In this case, video converters will become the best choice to convert video formats and compress video size.
There are many similar conversion tools, the most recommended software is WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro (our review here), which is a practical tool for the Windows system to provide a variety of aids, including fast lossless video format conversion, color adjustment, video quality enhancement, compressed video size, etc.
How to convert video formats with WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro?
Step 1: Add the video file to the program
After installing this converter, the first thing you need to do is import your videos into the program. There are three methods to choose from: click the “Add File” button at the top, click the “+” in the middle of the interface or drag and drop the file to the main interface.
Step 2: Select the output format
Click the “Output Format” button on the right to enter the format list, where you can select more than 500 audio and video formats to convert the video, such as MPG, MP4, AVI, MKV, VOB, MOV, WMV, M4V, 3GP, etc.
Step 3: Select the output folder and start converting the video format
After selecting the output format and setting the video parameters, select the target output folder at the bottom of the interface to save the output file and click the “Execute” button to start converting the video file.
Other features you can take advantage of
- Download hot videos from Ulozto, YouTube, Liveleak, Vimeo, Hulu, Facebook and over 300 video sharing sites.
- Convert video files to digital devices, such as phones, TVs, desktops, laptops, tablets, phones, etc.
- Record screen activity with sound.
- Convert SD video to HD video.Convert images and videos to GIF animations.
- Add subtitles to the video
- Extract audio clips from video.
- Add custom edits to video, trim, rotate, crop, crop, add effects, merge, crop, watermark, etc.
- Convert videos in batch to save waiting time, you can add up to 10 at a time.
- Split screen with ease.
- The intuitive and simple interface helps you to quickly perform each task.
- Up to 50 times faster than converting in normal mode.
- Compress the size of the video while keeping the original quality.
- Comes with multilingual interface, English, Japanese, French, etc.
- There is no Mac version.
WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro is the recommended solution
Converting video formats is no longer a new topic. After all, no one wants to buy a new device or waste time installing a new player to watch a video in a certain format. Fortunately, the converters will leave these costs to us and guide us to convert our videos to different output formats in a practical way.
However, among the many converters, there are some converters that are inconsistent with advertising. Although they claim to have the ability to convert videos to hundreds of formats, the supported formats are limited or the output quality is not satisfactory. But WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro will convert your video to over 500 audio and video formats in original quality with the support of hardware acceleration technology as advertised. Moreover, its rich features will also bring many unexpected surprises to your digital life.