Kingstone’s new PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD delivers best-in-class performance for desktop PCs and laptops. It is called Kingston KC3000
Kingston, the world’s leading independent memory maker, today announced the launch of its KC3000 Next Generation PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 SSD for desktop and laptop PCs. The KC3000 SSD offers superior performance thanks to the controller NVMe 4×4 the latest generation and 3D TLC NAND ideal for advanced users who demand the fastest speeds available on the market.
By leveraging Gen4 technology, KC3000 achieves a speed of 7.0000 MB / s read and 7,000 MB / s write, with blazingly fast performance and full capacity that matters up to 4096 GB for optimal storage. Users can handle demanding workloads and achieve better performance with software applications such as the 3D rendering and 4K + content creation upgrading system storage.
Kingston KC3000: the next generation SSD
The KC3000 is made with a high density 3D TLC NAND which is embedded in the format M.2 2280 which is the industry standard, to store even more content and allow users to take advantage of PCIe 4.0 speeds. With its unique combination of performance and strength, the KC3000 is reinforced with a aluminum and graphene heat sink low profile to effectively disperse heat and keep the unit cool during intensive workloads. Tony Hollingsbee, SSD Business Manager at Kingston EMEA, said:
With the rise of data-intensive applications, consumers demand high-performance, high-capacity solutions. With KC3000 we have used next generation PCIe 4.0 technology and are able to provide fast and reliable storage to meet the needs of a wide range of consumers in the market.
Kingston KC3000 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 SSD, Features and Specs:
- PCIe 4.0 NVMe technology: Ideal for intensive use, with speeds up to 7,000 / 7,000MB / s1 read / write
- Greater storage capacity: Upgrade and manage full capacity storage up to 4096GB2.
- Better flexibility: Its compact M.2 design is perfect for small format systems (SFF), desktop PCs and laptops.
- High profile aluminum and graphene heat sink: Thanks to its exceptional thermal dissipation capacity, it keeps the drive cool ensuring maximum performance.
- Format: M.2 2280
- Interface: PCIe 4.0 NVMe
- Capacity: 512GB, 1024GB, 2048GB, 4096GB
- Controller: Phison E18
- NAND: 3D TLC
- Sequential Read / Write:
- 512GB – 7,000/3,900MB/s
- 1024GB – 7,000/6,000MB/s
- 2048GB – 7,000/7,000MB/s
- 4096GB – 7,000/7,000MB/s
- Random Read / Write 4K:
- 512 GB – up to 450,000 / 900,000 IOPS
- 1024 GB – up to 900,000 / 1,000,000 IOPS
- 2048 GB – up to 1,000,000 / 1,000,000 IOPS
- 4096 GB – up to 1,000,000 / 1,000,000 IOPS
- Total written bytes (TBW):
- 512GB – 400TBW
- 1024GB – 800TBW
- 2048GB – 1.6PBW
- 4096GB – 3.2PBW
- Energy consumption:
- 512GB – 5mW Idle / 0.34W Avg / 2.7W (MAX) Read / 4.1W (MAX) Write
- 1024GB – 5mW Idle / 0.33W Avg / 2.8W (MAX) Read / 6.3W (MAX) Write
- 2048GB – 5mW Idle / 0.36W Avg / 2.8W (MAX) Read / 9.9W (MAX) Write
- 4096GB – 5mW Idle / 0.36W Avg / 2.7W (MAX) Read / 10.2W (MAX) Write
- Storage temperatures: -40°C~85°C
- Operating temperatures: 0°C~70°C
- 512GB-1024GB – 80mm x 22mm x 2.21mm
- 2048GB-4096GB – 80mm x 22mm x 3.5mm
- 512GB-1024GB – 7g
- 2048GB-4096GB – 9.7g
- Vibrations during operation: picco max 2.17G Peak (7-800Hz)
- Vibrations at rest: max 20G peak (20-1000Hz)
- MTBF: 1.800.000 ore
- Warranty / Assistance: 5-year warranty with free technical assistance.
KC3000 is currently available with capacities of 512GB, 1024GB, 2048GB and 4096GB22. Kingston KC3000 is covered by a five-year limited warranty and free technical support. All information is available on the official website. That’s all from the hardware section, keep following us!
Kingston KC3000: 7000MB / s PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD comes from allotek.