In this short guide we are going to discover the complete trophy list of Legend of Mana HD Remaster, the remastering of the Square Enix classic that never arrived in the West.
Square Enix is recently working hard to bring the Mana series to the West, with more or less retouched versions. After Secret of Mana and Trials of Mana, of which you can find our review right here, this time it was the turn of Legend of Mana. Arrived a few days ago on PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch and PC in its HD Remaster version, Legend of Mana is a purely classic JRPG in the Square Enix style, but with some creative twist that makes it very different from other contemporary titles. We will talk about it better in the review, when this is ready, while, today, we mainly turn to trophy collectors.
In today’s guide we will go to see together the short complete trophy list of Legend of Mana HD Remaster. The list consists of only 30 total statuettes, of which 13 bronze, 10 silver, 6 gold and the inevitable platinum trophy. As you can see, the trophies have not been adapted in Italian, as well as the game in its entirety. Furthermore, as usual in this type of guide, we advise against reading it to all those who do not want to receive any kind of anticipation about Legend of Mana. This is because, although the descriptions of the trophies are the official ones (and in this case they are also in English), they may still contain unwanted spoilers. That said, let’s get started!
The bronze trophies – Legend of Mana HD Remaster: here is the trophy list!
Below you will find the 13 bronze trophies of Legend of Mana:
- A World is Born: Placed the “Mailbox” artifact on the world map;
- Merchant Without Scruples: Witnessed the conclusion of events involving Niccolo;
- Dear Diary: Read the first entry in Li’l Cactus’s diary;
- Braving the Elements: Caught an Elemental Spirit for the first time;
- Universal Language: Made an instrument for the first time;
- One Million Strikes!: Made a weapon for the first time;
- Armor Amore: Made a piece of armor for the first time;
- A Fruit of One’s Labor: Raised an item of produce in an orchard for the first time;
- It’s a Shellout!: Hatched a pet from a monster egg for the first time;
- Count to Ten: Reached level 10;
- Purty Thirty: Reached level 30;
- Mechanical Friend: Created a golem for the first time;
- Moneybags: Held over 10,000 lucre at one time.
The silver trophies – Legend of Mana HD Remaster: here is the trophy list!
Let’s continue with the silver trophies:
- Death and Rebirth: Witnessed the ending for the first time;
- When Friendships Fall Apart: Witnessed the conclusion of events involving the Faerie world;
- Contract Killers: Witnessed the conclusion of events involving the Emperor of Dragons;
- It All Ended in Tears: Witnessed the conclusion of events involving the jewel thief;
- Plucky Sorcerers: Witnessed the conclusion of events involving Bud and Lisa;
- Invasion of Privacy: Read every entry in Li’l Cactus’s diary;
- Abundance of Ability: Learned every Ability;
- No Hope for the Future: Played the game on “No Future” mode;
- Nifty Fifty: Reached level 50;
- The Envy of Niccolo: Held over 100,000 lucre at one time.
The gold trophies and the platinum trophy – Legend of Mana HD Remaster: here is the trophy list!
Let’s continue with the gold trophies:
- Fingers in Every Pie: Saw the game’s ending after completing 67 events;
- Master-at-Arms: Learned every Special Technique;
- Ardent Agriculturalist: Raised every type of produce;
- Crustacean Crusher: Stepped on 32 or more crabs in the crab bashing mini game;
- On Cloud Nine-Nine: Reached level 99;
- Thirst for Knowledge: Completed every entry in the encyclopedia.
Finally, let’s discover the title of the platinum trophy:
- Legend of Mana: Earned all other trophies.
Our guide dedicated to the complete trophy list of Legend of Mana HD Remaster ends here. Are you already playing the new small title from Square Enix? What do you think about it? Write it to us below in the comments, we will continue to keep you updated with all the news, guides and reviews on videogame and tech! And if you are interested in game keys at affordable prices, we recommend that you take a look at the InstantGaming catalog!