The new Mitsubishi ASX 2023 will be offered with five engines, two of which are hybrid, developed entirely for Europe. Maximum efficiency, with reduced fuel consumption and emissions and various power options. All to best meet the customer’s needs. Lhe new ASX will be presented next September, to be marketed at the beginning of 2023.
Entering the range is an innovative 1.0-liter turbocharged petrol engine paired with a 6-speed manual gearbox.
For customers who demand more performance, the 1.3-liter turbo direct injection unit will be available with both a 6-speed manual transmission and a 7-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission (7DCT).
The new generation of the ASX will be the first of the Japanese brand to be launched in Europe with an engine full hybrid (HEV) which combines a 1.6-liter petrol unit with two electric motors and a clutchless multimode gearbox.
At the head of the new ASX offering will be the PHEV plug-in hybrid version, which follows in the footsteps of its big brothers, Outlander PHEV and Eclipse Cross PHEV, with a 1.6-liter petrol engine paired with two electric motors and a battery. 10.5 kWh.
All powertrains of the new Mitsubishi will be available from launch in spring 2023, although the range configuration may vary by market.
• 1.0 l MPI-T : 3-cylinder turbo petrol with multipoint injection.
– 6-speed manual gearbox. Power: 91 HP. CO2: 132-136 g / km.
• 1.3L DI-T : 4-cylinder turbo direct injection petrol.
– 6-speed manual gearbox. Power: 140 HP. CO2: 130-134 g / km.
– 7-speed double clutch gearbox (7DCT). Power: 158 HP. CO2: 131-137 g / km.
• Hybrid (HEV) 1.6 l : 1.6-liter petrol engine, with two electric motors and a 1.3 kWh battery, mated to a clutchless multimode gearbox. Power: 145 HP. CO2: 107-113 g / km.
• 1.6 liter Plug-in Hybrid (PHEV) : two electric motors and a 10.5 kWh battery, combined with a 1.6-liter petrol engine and a clutchless multimode gearbox. Power (engine): 160 HP. CO2: 30-31 g / km.
The new ASX will be based on the Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Alliance CMF-B platform and will be built at the Renault plant in Valladolid.
Born in the United States in 1986 as a TV broadcaster, QVC knows how to…
The researchers of the'University of San Diego in California they achieved an app capable of…
Cinema d'iDEA makes its return with the sixth edition, let's see together the program of…
Good news for emerging podcasters. Spotify has in fact launched the program in 14 countries,…