Motorola has launched in Italy its new Moto E32, a medium-low-end device with a 6.5 ″ screen with HD + resolution and Unisoc T606 SoC supported by 4GB of RAM. Let’s see it in more detail
Available very recently on the official Italian website, the new one Motorola Moto E32 is a simple design smartphone equipped with a processor Unisoc T606 assisted by 4GB from RAM and alone 64GB of memory ROMfortunately expandable up to 1TB via card MicroSD. The front panel is a 6.5 “LCD with HD + resolution that houses the 8MP front camera in the upper part. We immediately emphasize that the SoC does not support the latest generation 5G networks and the module for NFC contactless payments is also absent. Not bad, however, also given the selling price of only 179,90€.
Motorola Moto E32: technical sheet
Inside the device there are:
- Display: 6.5 “HD + LCD (1600x720p), 90Hz refresh rate, 93.6% screen-to-body ratio;
- CPU: Unisoc T606, cpu octa-core 2xA75 + 6xA55;
- GPU: Mali-G57 to 650MHz;
- RAM: 4GB;
- ROM: 64GB for internal storage expandable via MicroSD slot (max 1TB);
- Rear camera: main lens from 16MP + depth target from 2MP + macro sensor from 2MP;
- Front Camera: 8MPf/2,0;
- Connectivity: LTE, Dual SIM (2 nano SIM + 1 microSD), Bluetooth 5.0. Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n | 2,4 GHz, GPS/AGPS/LTEPP/SUPL/GLONASS/Galileo, usb type-c (usb 2.0), lettore di impronte digitali laterale e jack audio da 3,5mm;
- Drums: 5000mAh with fast charging a 18W;
- Dimensions: 163,95 x 74,94 x 8,49mm;
- Weight: 184g;
- Colors: Slate Gray e Misty Silver;
- OS: Android 11;
- Prezzo: 179,90€
Motorola Moto E32: analysis
The huge screen LCD and 6,5″ will allow a satisfying viewing of video content thanks to the intense colors offered by this type of panel. Not being an OLED, however, it will not enjoy “absolute” blacks. Too bad also for the resolution that stops atHD, probably to keep the final price low. In regards to raw performance, the chipset Unisoc T606 together with the suns 4GB of memory RAM it will certainly not work miracles. It is a device capable of managing the lightest operations, and if desired, even some videogames that are not too demanding in computational terms.
The rear photographic compartment consists of only 3 lenses and will give shots of sufficient quality thanks to the main sensor from 16MP. The front camera is from 8MP, enough to offer decent quality during video calls. Regarding autonomy, the battery from 5000mAh it will ensure an autonomy of approx 2 dayi with thoughtful use. The operating system that moves it is Android 11.
What do you think of the new mid-range smartphone of Motorola? Let us know your opinion below in the comments. Finally, do not forget to follow us on our Instagram page, on our YouTube channel and stay connected on TechGameWorld.com.it to stay constantly updated on all the news from the tech world!