The new update of the balance patch of Pokémon UNITE is now available for all players. The update is automatic for gamers. All you have to do is restart and open the game again. The new patch brings balance changes, bug fixes and text. Let’s find out the details together.
The Pokémon UNITE update is now available
Starting with the balance changes, the developers have fixed the statistics and the power of attacks of numerous Pokémon. Among the most important we find:
- Flamethrower: the recharge time has been reduced, the effect on opposing Pokémon strengthened;
- Fire Punch: Increased effect on opposing Pokémon;
- Fire Blast: Cooldown has been reduced, effect on opposing Pokémon strengthened.
- Mud Bomb: increased the damage dealt to opposing Pokémon and strengthened the effect on opposing Pokémon;
- Solar Rays: reduced recharge time;
- Unite Move – Verdant Anger: Increased damage dealt to opposing Pokémon.
- Enhanced Defense, Special Defense and HP;
- Double slap: increased the damage dealt to opposing Pokémon, strengthened the effect on opposing Pokémon;
- Chant: strengthened the effect on opposing Pokémon strengthened;
- Magibrillio: bug fixed.
- Standard attack: bug fixed;
- Shadow Ball: Increased damage dealt to opposing Pokémon;
- Misfortune: The rank of the move has decreased.
In addition, the version will be available until tomorrow, August 6, 2021 beta of the function function Spectate. This is the classic Spectator mode that allows you to view the matches of other players. If the feature gets a good response from the public, it could arrive in a definitive version for all players with the next update.
If you want to know all fixes and the changes made to Pokémon UNITE with the new update, you can consult the official website of the game. Finally, all those who want to buy the game can consult the Nintendo website.