It will be called Pokémon Unite Membership, and will be officially launched in Japan as a subscription plan for Pokémon Unite players. Subscription will give access to special monthly rewards, while the game will remain free-to-play. The rewards reserved for members will mostly be skins and cosmetics, but members will also receive two free trials for certain licenses that can be used in certain matchmaking lobbies.
The benefits of Pokémon Unite Membership
According to reports from Serebii, the rewards provided for subscribers are:
- A special Holowear of the month
- Two free license trials
- Two Holoware license tests per week
- New Chat Balloons
- 10% discount on Trainer Fashion (as long as the items have been out of order for more than a week)
- 40 Free Aeos Gems every day
- A Pokémon Hoopa-inspired fashion set (as a gift for new subscribers)
The subscription will cost 1150 yen per month (about € 8.50), but it is not yet clear if and when the service will arrive in the rest of the world.
Meanwhile, in another piece of news, The Pokémon Company International has unveiled the animated series The Snow of Hisui. The three web episodes will arrive on May 18, 2022 on the official Pokémon channel on YouTube and on Pokémon TV.