The new model of the 10 family is coming, the Realme 10s. Let’s find out together technical characteristics and possible prices
After announcing the higher-end Realme 10 Pro and Pro Plus variants, the company is now introducing Realme 10s. Mainly characterized by an excellent value for money, this model will offer a Mediatek Dimensity 810 SoC with a production process at 6 nanometers8 GB of RAM memory and a panel a 90Hz of refresh rates. Also to be taken into consideration is the presence of a large 5000 mAh battery with support for fast charging at 33W and 5G connectivity, absent in the basic model. Finally, to close it all we have a modern and minimal design, in line with the previous variants.
Realme 10s: technical sheet
- Display: 6.6″ Full HD+ IPS with up to 90Hz refresh rate and 180Hz touch sampling rate
- SoC: MediaTek Dimensity 810 a 6 nanometri
- RAM: 8GB LPDDR4X type
- ROM: 128/ 256 GB expandable via microSD cards up to 1 TB
- Rear cameras: main 50 MP f / 1.8; 2 MP monochrome portrait sensor
- Front camera: 8 MP
- Connectivity: 5G LTE, Wi-Fi Dual-band, Bluetooth 5.2, USB-C, jack audio da 3,5 mm
- Battery: 5,000mAh with support for 33W Dart wired fast charging
- Software: Realme UI 3.0 base on Android 12
- Colourings: Prism Blue, Prism Black
- Dimensions: 164,4 x 75,1 x 8,1 mm
- Weight: 191 grams
Availability and price
Pre-orders are currently open in China, with shipments starting in December 20th. In the list the device is sold at a price of 1,099 yuan, approximately 150 euro for the 128GB version, and 1,299 yuan (approx 175 euro) for the 256GB version.
Are you going to buy the new Realme 10 Pro and Pro Plus smartphone series? Let us know yours in the comments section, we also invite you to follow our Instagram page, our YouTube channel and stay connected on techgameworld.com to stay constantly updated on all the news from the tech world!