The new Samsung Galaxy M42 smartphone will be available starting from May 1st, but only for the Indian market, the strengths of which will focus on a large battery and compatibility with the new 5G networks.
The South Korean multinational is preparing to launch its new mid-range, the Samsung Galaxy M42, smartphone equipped with a display Super AMOLED gives 6.6 ″ HD + with integrated fingerprint sensor and a SoC Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G. The drums will be the highlight, as thanks to his 5000mAh should be able to guarantee more than one day of autonomy of the device. On the rear body there will be an imposing photographic module composed of ben 4 lenses. The main sensor will be from 48MP.
Samsung Galaxy M42: technical sheet
The hardware equipment of the new Samsung phone consists of:
- Display: Super AMOLED gives 6,6″ HD+ Infinity-U e integrated fingerprint sensor;
- CPU: SoC Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G;
- GPU: Adreno 619;
- RAM: 6GB/8GB of type LPDDR4x;
- ROM: 128GB for internal UFS2.1 storage expandable via slot MicroSD until 1TB (~1024GB);
- rear camera: main from 48MP main, ISOCELL GM2, f / 1.8 + ultra wide angle from 8MP, f / 2.2 + depth sensor from 5MP + macro from 5MP, f/2.4;
- front camera: 20MP, f/2.2;
- connectivity: 5G SA/NSA, WiFi 5 dual-band, Bluetooth 5, USB-C, NFC, jack da 3,5mm, GPS, Glonass;
- battery: 5000mAh con Adaptive Fast Charging a 15W;
- dimensions: 164,4 x 75,9 x 8,6mm;
- weight: 190g;
- color: Prism Dot Black e Prism Dot Grey;
- YOU: Android 11 con One UI 3.1;
- 6GB RAM / 128GB ROM version price: ~245€;
- 8GB RAM / 128GB ROM version price: ~267€
Samsung Galaxy M42: analysis
The new Samsung device represents the mid-range par excellence, as it is Snapdragon 750G matched with ben 6GB or more memory RAM (based on the version chosen at the time of purchase) it will ensure a smooth and uncertain user experience for the vast majority of applications. Even in the videogame field it should return more than satisfactory performances even in video games that require a certain level of hardware (obviously with medium / low graphic details, not being a gamingphone anyway). The large display Super AMOLED 6,6″ unfortunately it will solo HD+, but on the other hand the type of panel it will return bright colors and very deep blacks during the use of video content or photographs.
With regard to the latter, the main objective is from 48MP it should offer discreet shots. Despite being a device that falls within the mid-range of the smartphone market, it will enjoy the support for 5G networks thanks to the presence of the respective form. Again, the system software will rest on Android 11 with One UI 3.1. Finally, speaking of the battery, the latter will have a capacity of 5000mAh, thus giving a very high autonomy, that is up to 2 days with moderate use. In conclusion, the price of this new Galaxy M42 is more than adequate compared to its internal components.
What do you think of the new Samsung mid-range smartphone? Let us know your opinion below in the comments. Finally, do not forget to follow us on our Instagram page, on our YouTube channel and stay connected on TechGameWorld.com.it to stay constantly updated on all the news from the tech world!