The new Samsung Gaming Hub brings together the entire universe of gaming in a single solution thanks to partnerships with NVIDIA, Stadia and Utomik. Here’s what we know.
Samsung plans to launch the Gaming Hub later this year
On the occasion of the CES in Las Vegas, Samsung Electronics today unveiled the details of the Samsung Gaming Hub. Based on Tizen, the service looks like a new one streaming platform for game discovery. A platform that aims to combine hardware and software, to offer participants a perfectly integrated gaming experience. Samsung has also announced various partnerships with leading game streaming services such as NVIDIA GeForce NOW, Stadia, Utomik and others are planned in the future. The goal is to make their entire game libraries available within the Gaming Hub. The new platform will be available globally later this year for a selection of Samsung Smart TV 2022 models.
“Our Samsung Smart TVs are the ultimate entertainment destination for all users, regardless of generation, interests and viewing preferences,” he said. Won-Jin Lee, Corporate President di Samsung Electronics. “We know that the popularity of gaming continues to grow among our customers. Precisely for this reason we have combined our leadership in terms of Smart TV and advanced gaming software ”.
Further details of the service revealed during CES 2022
During CES, Samsung unveiled initial details regarding the technology and games that will be offered through the Samsung Gaming Hub:
- Access to a wide range of titles
- Play your favorite games instantly or discover new games with easy access to popular game streaming and console games services on a single screen.
- In this first phase, partners include NVIDIA GeForce NOW, Stadia, and Utomik, but that’s just the beginning.
- The entire gaming universe brought together in one solution – from game streaming to the game community
- Easy access to YouTube games to follow your favorite streamers.
- Ability to continue using your personal controller and connect your favorite controller to Samsung Gaming Hub, for a seamless experience.
- Explore, research and purchase new games within the Samsung Gaming Hub, with an ecosystem built from the ground up to ensure that gamers can play their favorite titles faster.
- Cutting-edge game streaming integrated into a premium experience
- The best Samsung Smart TVs combine the latest in game streaming technology with intelligent technical innovations for picture and sound quality, creating a better gaming experience.
- High-performance cloud gaming takes the gaming experience on Samsung TVs to an unprecedented level.
- Performance like that of a console without the need for downloads, or the commitment of precious resources such as memory space, and without latencies.
With the launch later this year, access to Samsung Gaming Hub will be possible through the new one Smart Hub 2002 through the navigation menu in the various categories Gaming, Media, Lifestyle. By selecting the game icon, the user will be transported directly to an immersive gaming experience through the entry screen in Samsung Gaming Hub.
Read also: Everything we expect from CES 2022