At the table and in everyday life, it is the small tricks that make the difference. With Michela Coppa’s tips and Samsung technology, keeping fit for summer is simple and fun!
With the arrival of summer and with the need to awaken the body and physical tonicity after the long winter period and the difficulties of the lockdowns, Samsung has involved Michela Coppa, champion of healthy food and promoter of a healthy lifestyle, to create a decalogue of living and eating healthy day by day. With the help of Samsung technology, your wellness routine has never been easier!
Michela Coppa: how to face the summer with Samsung products
- 1st COUNCIL: the morning is always hectic, a thousand commitments and little time. But the beginning of the day is also the moment of awakening our body and we must treat it well immediately: on an empty stomach, a lemon, ginger and cinnamon herbal tea is a panacea to reactivate the metabolism, purify our body and improve blood circulation. It takes very little to prepare it, even if we are in a hurry: just take a cup of water and heat it until it is lukewarm (35 °) with the Microwave Glass Design Healthy Cooking by Samsung.
- 2nd COUNCIL: before starting the day, let’s order. In fact, to find the right balance and concentration you need to face the day, Michela advises ten minutes of morning meditation. An effective way to balance anxieties and live your daily commitments with more well-being: thanks to the partnership of Samsung Health con Calm, it is also possible to take advantage of the guided meditations, proposed within the Mindfulness section, from the comfort of your Galaxy Watch3.
- 3rd COUNCIL: does hunger make itself felt in the middle of the morning? Now is the time to avoid fatty or unhealthy foods in favor of healthy snacks. Almonds and some 85% dark chocolate combine calorie balance and whim!
- 4th COUNCIL: the long period forced to spend at home and office work in general oblige us to spend a lot of time in front of a PC, motionless at the desk. For this reason, Michela advises from time to time to carry out some exercises directly on the workstation. For example:
- to. Stretching at the wrists, placing the hands in prayer bringing them closer to the chest then rotating them from top to bottom and vice versa.
- b. Circumstances of the neck, rotate the head first to the right and then to the left while inhaling and exhaling slowly.
- c. Stretch your back and arms, interlace your hands and bring them up as high as possible. Then, rotate your shoulders first through circular movements forwards and then backwards.
- 5th COUNCIL: meals, that is the moment in which we can choose the right direction or the wrong one. The important thing is to know that to prepare a healthy dish it takes very little and there are many ways to prepare healthy and tasty dishes. One of Michela’s favorite recipes is salmon, preferably steamed! The Glass Design Healthy Cooking microwave from Samsung is equipped with a glass steamer, very useful for cooking many foods quickly and with little fat. To prepare the salmon, just pour about 100 ml of water into the steamer, place the divider and lay the salmon steak on top, add some spices to taste such as cumin, chilli or dried thyme and garnish with a slice of lime. Then just start the microwave at Healthy Steam function, program 1, cooking 10: the microwave automatically optimizes the cooking time based on the food we cook. For the side dish, a nice fresh salad, dressed with a touch of EVO oil and a sprinkle of lemon!
- 6th COUNCIL: it is good to pay attention to the quality of food and raw materials, better BIO and when possible KM 0.
- 7th COUNCIL: drinking lots of water, you know, is very important, but sometimes between the various commitments of the day you completely forget about drinking, arriving at the end of the day dehydrated! With Samsung Galaxy Watch3, with a simple click we can set the amount of glasses of water to drink (they should be at least 2 liters per day, if you do sport even more!) and record them every time we drink one, to make sure we have the right amount of fluids during the day.
- 8th COUNCIL: Samsung Galaxy Watch3 is a very useful device to help us monitor our daily training level. In reality, it takes very little to move and can be done with small choices, such as prefer the stairs to the lift, use the bicycle or take long walks. And if you spend too much time at your desk, it is the Galaxy Watch3 that warns us, thanks to a simple notification that shows the need to integrate a pinch of physical activity: a practical and functional reminder!
- 9th COUNCIL: a good sleep is the basis of our well-being. Before going to bed at least ten minutes of meditation is a good technique to relax the heart and mind facilitating the night’s rest. And with the Galaxy Watch3 you can monitor your sleep pattern. In fact, when you wake up, you can check your sleep statistics, finding out how long the various stages of sleep last, if your rest was too light and even how many calories were consumed during night sleep.
- 10th COUNCIL: Michela could only close the wellness routine by suggesting the practice of Yoga, a valuable ally that helps to regenerate and detoxify the body, while channeling energy without unnecessary distractions.
From the electronics section it’s all, how is your summer going?
Student of Information Engineering at the University of Padua. Born in 1997. Technician on the skin, human in the flesh. My passion for technology and science, matter, I always try to marry it with art and philosophy, emotion.
Recommended for you