For the CES 2022, Samsung revealed a new startup line C-Lab which includes many incredible technological innovations including dehumidifier earphones, technologies for the child safety and so on. Let’s find out all the details together.
Samsung C-Lab at CES 2022: the news
The C-Lab is divided into C-Lab Inside, “Venture in-house program”, and C-Lab Outside, Samsung’s “startup acceleration program”. Established in 2012, the C-Lab Inside program encourages employees to venture out and work on experimental projects. The program expanded in 2018, creating the C-Lab Outside program. Four internal programs showed themselves to the CES 2022, with projects showing different types of technologies.
Among those presented, here are some that stood out:
- DearBuds: Bluetooth device similar to a headset that tracks theear moisture. In addition to tracking, the technology inside the device is capable of releasing light and heat to dehumidify the ear canal. The case that holds the ear devices provides a reading of how wet your ears are.
- Innovision: an app designed to help monitor it eye development in infants and the potential symptoms of strabismus.
- Prinker Korea: a combined app and mobile device experience that allows you to create a temporary tattoo choosing the design on your phone. Afterwards, primer is sprayed on the skin and voila, the tattoo is done.
- Petnow: a biometric app for dogs that allows you to use the impression of the nose of the dog to identify it. The app is said to relieve owners of the “worry” of tracking inserts such as chips.
- Tooning: an AI cartoon maker where users can to design e to apply movements to their characters. These characters are capable of doing presentations, online campaigns, etc.
For more information on the fair, you can consult the official site.