A perfect mix of audio quality and design: Teufel launches a practical backpack with deuter, now available as a bundle with the SUPREME ON on-ear headphones
The two Berlin brands Teufel, a company with over 40 years of experience in the world of audiophilia, has also landed in Italy since December with its dedicated web store, and deuter, a German specialist in backpacks and bags for sport and lifestyle, jointly launch a new lifestyle proposal: deuter x Teufel “UP Berlin”, the urban style design backpack. After the success of the deuter x Teufel headphone case, the companies have decided to expand their product range with the UP Berlin backpack, which can be purchased individually or as a set together with the SUPREME ON and the matching case on the web shops of the two brands.
Up Berlin backpack by deuter: modern and practical, inspired by the Teufel SUPREME ON headphones
The Up Berlin backpack was designed and developed inspired by the SUPREME ON headphones. It is available in a modern and urban style and combines high comfort with everyday practicality. It is made of PFC-free polyester, obtained from recycled PET bottles, and is certified as a bluesign product, a standard that attests to a climate-friendly production process. To ensure its water-repellent and stain-resistant properties, the backpack is equipped with a PFC-free coating and therefore not harmful to health and ecological. The right sound for the big city is instead guaranteed by the playlist ufficiale deuter x Teufel “The Sound of Berlin”, curated and created by the TOP DJ of Berlin DJ Bonnie.
Together we are committed to climate protection
The issues of sustainability and climate protection play an important role for Teufel and deuter. Sasha Mallah, CEO of Teufel, explains:
We have found in deuter a fantastic partner – we share the same values and develop them through fantastic products. With this backpack we are launching on the market a product designed for everyday life which, thanks to sustainable materials and modern design, is in step with the times.
The urban style backpack and headphone case are made from recycled PET bottles. Deuter relies on certified environmental standards in the manufacturing process of its products and has been awarded eight times in a row by the renowned Fair Wear Foundation for strictly implementing fair working and manufacturing conditions. Robert Schieferle, CEO of deuter on the collaboration with Teufel: “The interaction between technology and fabrics is an important trend. Deuter has been developing backpacks for over 120 years, Teufel audio products for over 40 years. We are absolute experts in our fields and have managed to combine the best of both worlds. The result is a product that is not only manufactured in an environmentally friendly way, but also convinces in design and functionality.
Teufel, in collaboration with the non-profit organization atmosfair, offsets all CO₂ emissions generated during product shipment and invests in climate protection projects that help save CO aiutano.
Price, supply and availability
The deuter x Teufel UP Berlin backpack is now available in bone black on the Teufel web shop and on the deuter web shop, at the price of 99,95 euro, or bundled with the SUPREME ON and matching headphone case, in Sand White and Black color variants, priced at 249,95 euro. Here is a brief summary of the features:
- daily bag in modern urban style with a high level of comfort, comfortable on the back, water repellent and stain resistant
- dimensions: H 51 x L 30 x P 17 cm; Capacity: 22 l
- with integrated laptop compartment (up to 15 inches) and tablet compartment
- 100% recycled fabrics certified according to the standard bluesign e GRS (Global Recycleced Standard), the backpack is a bluesign product
- disponibile in bundle con SUPREME ON Teufel
- SUPREME ON: High quality supra-aural Bluetooth headphones equipped with linear HD driver and effective absorption of external noise
- Bluetooth con apt-X e AAC for streaming music in CD-like quality from Spotify, Deezer, Youtube, Apple Music & Co.
- ShareMe function: wirelessly connects two SUPREME ONs to a single source
- in combination with the backpack and headphones, the playlist “The Sound of Berlin” curated by DJ Bonnie is also available, now on Spotify!
- immediately available in Bone Black color priced at 99.95 euros, or bundled with SUPREME ON headphones and case, available in Sand white or Black, priced at 249.95 euros on the Teufel website, in Teufel stores and in the deuter web shop.
That’s all from the hardware section, keep following us!
The article Teufel and deuter together: between technology and fashion with the SUPREME ON comes from TechGameWorld.com.