Striking Distance Studios has released a new update of The Callisto Protocol that fixes some bugs and finally introduces the New Game +
The Callisto Protocol is a horror that has several problems, but fortunately Striking Distance Studios is making an effort to try to fix it. In fact, several have been published since the launch to date updates aimed at enriching and improving the gaming experience.
Most of these patches were dedicated to fixing bugs or improving the general quality of life of the title, but now instead it seems that the company wanted to offer players a new mode much in demand. Indeed, the latest update of The Callisto Protocol has finally introduced the New Game+ for all players who have completed the game at least once!
The New Game+ will make you experience The Callisto Protocol in a different way
With the New Game+ you will have the possibility to start playing The Callisto Protocol all over again keeping all credits, weapons and upgrades obtained during your previous game. Thanks to this mode you will be able to enjoy replaying the title faster and easier, and you will also be able to obtain a brand new trophy. The New Game+ is certainly a much requested feature but with the latest update they have arrived too many other small changes. If you are interested, you will find below a complete list with all the news of the patch:
- New Game+
- Players who have completed the game will be able to access New Game+ (requires an active save)
- Fixed an issue that prevented some players from getting the “Protocol has to do with life” achievement
- General performance improvement on all platforms
- Players no longer take damage from jumping over obstacles
- Fixed some issues that allowed Jacob to fall through the ground
- Fixed discrepancies between voice acting and subtitles in some localizations
- Fixed the crash in the Tunnels level during the battle with the two-headed
- The key to skip cinematics is now associated with the one used to interact and pick up items
- Fixed an issue that caused long jerks when ray traced shadows were turned on
- Fixed an issue that caused the on-screen mouse cursor to appear when transitioning between certain areas
- Fixed a crash that occurred during dialogue between Jacob and Dani
The Callisto Protocol is available now for PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X | St. If you are interested in staying updated on all the news on the world of video games and much more, then continue to follow us here on TechGameWorld.com. Furthermore, in case you want to buy some games at an advantageous price, we suggest you take a look at the many offers on Instant Gaming.