Gearbox Entertainment and 2K have released a lot of new information on classes, locations and other aspects of Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
2K e Gearbox Entertainment they released a lot of new information about the new one Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands. Today’s revelations include targeted looks at the classes Stabbomancer e Brr-zerker, new environments magical like Butt Stallion’s Castle, an overview of spells and melee mechanics, and much more.
Two new classes
At the heart of the Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands experience, is the possibility of create your perfect hero through a deep customization of the appearance and a system multiclasse which allows you to mix and match six unique character skill trees. Two of these classes include the Stabbomancer and the Brr-Zerker, described below:
- Stabbomancers are devious, critical hit killers who summon magical swirling blades onto the battlefield and vanish into the shadows at will. It’s all about creating and capitalizing on opportunities. The skilled Stabbomancer uses enemies’ weaknesses to stealthily hit vital targets and take down enemies before they realize what hit them.
- Brr-Zerkers are tough, frost-filled brutes who complement their firepower with an onslaught of brutal melee attacks. They are hardy warriors who hail from frozen mountains, with a long line of ancestors who trained their bodies to endure and even take advantage of the bitter cold of freezing winters. In battle, the Brr-Zerkers prefer to fight up close and in person, taking their stand at the forefront as an exceptionally cold swirling maelstrom of death.
A sea of new settings – New information on Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
From mushroom forests to pirate bays, players will experiment an enormous diversity of environments during their adventures in the Wonderlands. These environments not only look unique and fantastic, but also feature unique storyline missions, robust side missions, unique enemies, and more that will be discovered as you progress through the game. The many places to explore include:
- Brighthoof is the crown jewel of the full-bodied kingdom of the Queen Butt Stallion and a beacon of light for anyone wishing to bunker or be badass. Though diligently protected by the honored Diamond Guard, the capital of Wonderland has (recently) been brought to its knees by nefarious enemies.
- Butt Stallion’s Castle
- Butt Stallion’s Castle, Castle Sparklewithers, is brighter than the brightest stars and more magical than the most majestic wizards. The castle sparkles so much that the kingdom is bathed in eternal light.
- Sunfang Oasis
- Sunfang Oasis, it seems like the ideal respite from the relentless heat of the deserts in Wonderland, with its lush foliage, glittering lagoons and colossal ruins of past civilizations. But unwary travelers drawn to these calming vistas won’t notice the fierce Coiled creeping closer and closer until it’s too late.
- The Tangledrift
- The beanstalk lifted whole chunks of land as its stem grew to pierce the sky, creating an ecosystem of its own above the clouds. Some people have adapted to this ridiculously haughty lifestyle and made the most of their surprise homes. But even the cities in the sky are not out of the reach of danger.
Lots of other news about the game!
In addition to new information on locations and classes, 2K and Gearbox also talked about other aspects of the game. For example, some types of enemies and gods have been revealed you notice recurring characters of the Borderlands series that will appear in the game. In addition there was also talk of some very interesting aspects of the gameplay. Below you will find all the most important news:
- Skeleton Army
- The inhabitants of Wonderland rest peacefully underground, until that stupid Dragon Lord revives their remains to become soldiers of rank in an unshakable army of skellypeople. These bony minions seem to remember nothing of their mortal past, instead focusing their entire undead existence on attacking with deadly weapons and devastating mockery.
- Tiny Tina
- Tiny Tina is the most dangerous 13-year-old in the world. Love bunnies, sugar and explosives. As the Bunker Master, Tina has created the entire Wonderland, a magical playground to excite and delight her friends.
- Butt Stallion
- Butt Stallion is a magical diamond binicorn, the ruler who watches over Wonderland from his capital Brighthoof.
- The game’s overworld is an unmistakable nod to the board game, giving players a third-person, bird’s-eye view as characters move across the meticulously crafted game board. Your character’s heroic proportions are shrunk, allowing you to explore the many nooks and crannies of the board. Some discoveries might be minor – a shortcut here, a handful of gold-filled chests there – but you could end up stumbling upon a completely optional area that some adventurers might miss altogether.
- Spells are a blast in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands, with most spells having short cooldowns allowing you to frequently fire spells from your fingertips. Some spells will wreak havoc on enemies, roasting them with fire or sending them flying with a mini tornado; others offer more supportive effects, such as giving you and your allies some protection or reduced cooldowns.
- Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands battle hat-trick is complete. In addition to guns and load of spells, you are able to keep a dedicated melee weapon constantly equipped and ready for use in combat. It’s not likely to take precedence over the gun in the right hand and the spell in the left, but weaving a few close shots into the flow of combat can go a long way.
Tiny Tina’s Wonderland sarà available March 25, 2022 for PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X | S.. If you are interested in staying up to date with all the news on the world of video games and much more, then continue to follow us here on TechGameWorld.com. Furthermore, in case you want to buy some games at an advantageous price, we suggest you take a look at the many offers on Instant Gaming.