In this review we will tell you about TraderActive, one of the best online trading brokers specializing in low budget trading
TraderActive is part of the best trading brokersbut has created an isolated and exclusive preview based on its low fees, tight spreads, flexible account types and affordable cost.
pros and cons
Let’s first analyze all the advantages and disadvantages of TraderActive.
- $ 0 minimum deposit for beginner accounts.
- Multiple trading platforms, including MT4, MT5, in-web trading platform and desktop application.
- 24/5 customer support
- Tight spreads and commissions for most of its tradable CFD products.
- The minimum deposit of $ 250 on some account types is relatively high.
- His commission for cryptocurrency CFDs is high.
TraderActive offers free trading
Trading some TraderActive financial assets, such as online stocks and other CFD products, with the exception of cryptocurrencies, is commission free and users can withdraw, deposit and trade completely free of charge.
TraderActive supports free accounts and different types of accounts at a discounted price
TraderActive offers four types of trading accounts with different characteristics, fees, discounts and trading opportunities:
- Account for beginners
- Level II account
- Professional account
- Conto Expert Traders
The beginner account has a $ 0 minimum deposit and commission free trading for all CFDs except cryptocurrencies.
Beginner account subscribers, however, cannot access TraderActive’s entire arsenal of CFDs and must limit themselves to tradable items.
PS: Beginner account tradable financial instruments are still 80% of TraderActive’s total trading volume.
The rest of the accounts have a average minimum deposit of over $ 50 and only the trading of stocks and some ETFs does not involve commissions in the three non-beginner accounts.
However, these accounts have special trading incentives.
Also deposits and withdrawals are free for all accounts, but TraderActive’s financial partners may apply individual withdrawal fees beyond the control of the trading broker.
TraderActive accounts for non-beginners also have tight spreads which are quite competitive compared to other brokers.
TraderActive offers several trading platforms
TraderActive has numerous trading platforms with web and mobile applications. TraderActive can trade on MT4 and MT5.
The trading platform offer:
- Numerous indicators and signals
- Easy to use interface
- Possibility of multiple open positions.
- Compatibility with Widows, IOS and Androids.
TraderActive provides responsive customer support
TraderActive customer service is available to help traders to overcome any difficulty. Customer support can be contacted via email and phone calls.
TraderActive also uses live chat on its website.
Are there any hidden charges?
While the name of the brokers is as cheap as possible, it would be suspicious to say that they don’t charge any fees. How else would they be in business?
- Spread: Small differences between bid and ask prices when buying CFDs on Forex, Indices, Cryptocurrencies and other financial products are charged to users operating with Level II, Professional and Expert trading accounts.
- Transaction and notification fees: When account holders execute certain transactions such as withdrawals, deposits or transfers of funds or even generate a transaction statement of their trading account, TraderActive may deduct a minimum amount, related to the account value and the volume of transactions , among others.
- Expenses overnight: Keeping a trading position open beyond that financial market’s daily closing time may incur a small charge, as TraderActive will have to commit extra resources to monitor open trades after taking inventory and rounding up that financial market’s assets to that day.
However, these expenses are usually minimal, depending on the trading strategy chosen by the traders.
Is TraderActive right for you?
This online trading site is suitable for:
- trader that I am novice with online trading and they want to minimize losses.
- trader experts who want to test and further develop their trading skills and techniques.
- users who want a technical support to train them in building their trading strategy.
That’s all from the web and social section, keep following us!
× Disclaimer: This is sponsored marketing content