As gamers fight for survival against hordes of zombies in the destroyed world of World War Z: Aftermath, AMD and Saber Interactive announced the free Zombie Booster update on October 27, 2021, just in time for Halloween. The free update is live now and contains:
- The new zombie BOOSTER added to all episodes
- Daily challenges to earn community rewards every game day
- Rare Lore Documents to find and collect!
Saber Interactive and AMD teamed up for Give Radeon gamers the best chance of survival in the run-down and zombie-infested World War Z: Aftermath with powerful features including:
- FidelityFX Super Resolution (FSR)): An advanced open-source upscaling solution, supported on more than 100 AMD processors and AMD GPUs, as well as some competitor GPUs, which increases the framerate while offering high visual fidelity so that no detail is lost in the pinnacle of the game. combat.
- AMD FreeSync Premium Pro: Ensures stunning visuals with adaptive sync technology, offers tear-free and seamless video games with stunning HDR rendering and Low-Framerate compensation for crisp visuals so gamers never miss a frame of the action.
- Cutting-edge performance: AMD Radeon RX 6000 Series graphics cards deliver high framerates and high fidelity visuals at 1080p and 1440p, an outstanding 142 FPS on average in 4K with the Radeon RX 6900 XT – the fastest gaming graphics card AMD has ever developed.
More details for gamers who want to play with their friends or their community can, by finding more information at this link, face the endless hordes of undead in the latest co-op zombie shooter and download the latest AMD Radeon driver here .