Xbox is thrilled to announce that he will be taking part in the Gamescom 2022 to be held in Cologne. For the first time since 2019, the company will meet its community live. Also, live from the Xbox booth at Gamescom, Thursday 25 August from 2pm to 8pm CEST there will be a special day of live-streaming conversations.
Let’s find out all the details together.
Gamescom 2022: there will also be Xbox
Xbox is looking forward to returning to the show floor, to once again gather its fans in person and celebrate what’s coming to the Xbox home. At the Gamescom 2022 Fans around the world can look forward to an in-depth look at some of the previously announced titles coming to Xbox in next 12 months.
Furthermore, the company is pleased to announce the return of theXbox FanFest inside the fair. Wednesday August 24th from 8pm to 11pm CEST There will be a special event after the Xbox booth opens, which will give some fans the chance to avoid the crowds and enter the booth before the show opens to the public.
To participate in the chance to win a ticket, you can register on the official website. Hurry up because the registration is valid until Monday 15 August at 08:59 CEST.
This year the Xbox booth will return to hall 8 and will offer 36 workstations with a fantastic set of content coming to Xbox in the next 12 months, much of which will be available on Game Pass the first givertebra
Those attending in person will be able to touch some of the latest games and updates from Xbox Game Studios, including:
- Repentance (Obsidian Entertainment / Xbox Game Studios);
- Age of Empires IV (Relic Entertainment & World’s Edge / Xbox Game Studios);
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Asobo Studio / Xbox Game Studios Publishing);
- Sea of Thieves (Rare Games / Xbox Game Studios);
- Grounded (Obsidian Entertainment / Xbox Game Studios).
Xbox will also celebrate some of its third-party partners, with playable titles at the booth, including:
- A Plague Tale: Requiem (Asobo Studio / Focus Entertainment);
- Disney Dreamlight Valley (Gameloft);
- Gunfire Reborn (Duoyi Games / 505 Games);
- It’s a peanut (Yaza Games / Daedalic Entertainment);
- The Last Case of Benedict Fox (Plot Twist Games / Rogue Games);
- Lies of P (Neowiz);
- Lightyear Frontier (Frame Break);
- Planet of Lana (Wishfully / Thunderful);
- You Suck at Parking (Happy Volcano).
Visitors to the stand will also be able to touch the new one first hand App Xbox on the last one Smart TV Samsung 2022. In addition to experiencing the latest games firsthand, attendees will have the opportunity to become video game heroes thanks to amazing photo opportunities. They may, for example:
- Come face to face with Grounded’s first boss, the Broodmothera spider larger than life, 5 meters wide, who can’t wait to take a selfie with all the participants;
- Walk on the board with Sea of Thieves;
- Fighting i Piglins con Minecraft Legends;
- Assault the battlefield with Age of Empires IV;
- Take a selfie with VASCOthe companion robot of Starfield.
Safety first of all
Xbox remains true to the belief that the game must be safe, inclusive e accessible to all. For this reason he is making sure that Xbox adaptive controllers are available upon request and that all areas of the stand are wheelchair accessible.
Furthermore, sign language interpreters American (ASL), British (BSL) and German (DGS) easily identifiable, as well as the staff “Here to Help”will be available to assist players of all abilities.
To conclude, the society is pleased to announce its official collaboration with Gamescom Goes Greenfollowing which he also offered a voluntary contribution to ClimatePartner per compensate for CO2 consumption of their presence at the fair.