Amazon Black Friday Week starts at midnight on Friday 19th November. Tens of thousands of offers across all categories, including toys, fashion, electronics, home & kitchen products, beauty and more!
Also this year, customers will be able to concretely support small and medium-sized Italian companies that will make thousands of offers available. Amazon will host theAmazon Made in Italy Rooftop, an exclusive event to celebrate the excellence of Made in Italy November 24 from 2.30pm to 8pm in Rome.
Amazon announces the start of Black Friday Week, with more deals available than ever starting from midnight tomorrow, Friday 19th November until 11:59 pm on 29th November, on amazon.it/blackfriday and through the Amazon shopping app. Customers will be able to find and enjoy tens of thousands of unmissable offers on many products, including the best gift ideas in all categories, including electronics, toys, home and kitchen items, the must-have fashion of the season, the latest beauty proposals and much more. During Black Friday Week, customers will also be able to discover thousands of offers from Amazon’s sales partners, including small and medium-sized businesses.
Black Friday Week is also the perfect time to carry on with Christmas presents. In the Christmas Shop, customers can in fact purchase a wide selection of gift ideas on offer and not only, from the most innovative to the most traditional such as Christmas decorations, Advent calendars and toys, as well as many Made in Italy and Climate proposals. Pledge Friendly.
Support for small and medium-sized enterprises – Amazon Made in Italy Rooftop
During 2020, Italian SMEs have sold over 80 million products on Amazon. During Black Friday Week, customers will be able to continue to support Italian small and medium-sized businesses and save on gifts by purchasing them from the amazon.it/pmi, Amazon Handmade and Amazon Launchpad windows.
Just to celebrate the excellence of Made in Italy and to tell Amazon’s support to Italian small and medium-sized enterprises, Amazon will host the Amazon Made in Italy Rooftop, an exclusive event that will come to life inside the iconic Lanterna di Roma, on November 24th from 2.30pm to 8pm. For this special occasion, customers will be able to be inspired by many gift ideas for Christmas and discover the stories of 15 small and medium-sized Italian companies in the food and beverage, beauty, design sectors, which, thanks to Amazon, have managed to make known the its products all over the world through the Made in Italy showcase, opened in 2015 on Amazon.it. The companies present will be Dulac, Mobili Fiver, GM10 Service, Moretti Food, Ilgustonline, Afroricci, AmoRoses, Acetificio Andrea Milano, Olio Coppini, Bottega del Mosaico, Liquorificio Vallenera, Zenone Iozzino, Mr Moris, Nuvò and Parubi.
The event will also be open to companies wishing to explore new business opportunities and who will be able here to avail themselves of the free advice of an Amazon account manager, ready to illustrate the potential of the Made in Italy showcase, digitalization and internationalization. To participate, customers can sign up at this link and companies can sign up at this link. All the info is available on www.amazon.it/rooftoproma.
Where and when to shop on Amazon’s Black Friday
The offers listed below – and many others – will be available, while stocks last, on various dates and times between 19 and 29 November on amazon.it/blackfriday and on Amazon’s shopping app, or asking “Alexa, what are my offers?”. Additionally, Prime customers will get 30 minutes early access to Lightning Deals.
Preview of Black Friday offers
Below is a preview of the best offers available during Amazon’s Black Friday Week:
- Home and kitchen: discover the offers on household appliances such as the Philips pasta maker, the De Longhi coffee machine and the Princess air fryer.
- TV, Home and Cinema: hundreds of offers on Sony Smart TVs and other home theater products such as Bose speakers. Discover Foppapedretti products discounted up to 50%. Decorate your home with discounted home decor products, including Yankee Candle scented candles.
- Informatica: save on selected smartphones and accessories from Samsung, OnePlus, Oppo and Xiaomi. Check out Beats and Sony headphones. Discover the offers on Apple and Garmin smartwhatchs thanks to Black Friday. Check out the deals on LG monitors and Lenovo tablets. Lots of gaming offers like MSI Katana notebooks.
- Health and personal care: save up to 50% on L’Oreal Paris, Nivea and Collistar beauty products. Discover Kiko and NYX Professional make-up products. Save on Rowenta’s hair care products like professional curling irons and straightening brush. Discover the promotions on Braun and Gilette personal care products.
- Sport: dozens of offers on fitness products such as FitFiu treadmills and Leone boxing equipment. Discounts of up to 30% on water sports products such as the Bluefin SUP.
- Amazon devices: thanks to Black Friday, many offers on a wide selection of devices with integrated Alexa including Echo dot (3rd gen) at € 19.99 instead of € 49.99; Echo (4th gen) for € 49.99 instead of € 99.99; ; Echo Show 5 (2nd gen) at € 44.99 instead of € 84.99; Echo Show 8 (2nd gen) available at € 84.99 instead of € 129.99; Echo Auto for € 39.99 instead of € 59.99. You can also save on the range of Amazon routers, including eero at € 62.00 instead of € 99.00 and eero 6, available at € 194.00 instead of € 299.00. Also on offer Fire TV Stick 4K Max at € 38.99 instead of € 64.99; Fire TV Cube for € 79.99 instead of € 119.99. All thanks to Black Friday.
- Amazon brands: savings of up to 30% on a selection of Amazon brand products including household products, electronics, and sports products from the Amazon Basics, Umi and Eono brands, furniture products for all home environments of the Alkove brands, Rivet and Movian, health products, personal care and coffee by Solimo, beauty products by Belei and snacks by Happy Belly.
- Amazon Music: Customers who haven’t tried Amazon Music Unlimited yet will get three months of free use, with unlimited access to over 75 million songs, ad-free, with premium quality streaming audio and millions of podcast episodes. In addition, with the purchase of select Amazon Echo devices, new Amazon Music Unlimited customers will get six months of free subscription.
- Kindle Unlimited: 3 months of Kindle Unlimited for € 9.99. Enjoy the benefits of unlimited access to millions of eBooks on any device. For new Kindle Unlimited subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply.
- Amazon Fresh (Milan, Rome, Turin and Bologna): from 19 to 29 November, customers in Milan, Rome, Turin and Bologna where the service is available, will have access to unmissable offers with savings of up to 30% on over 1,000 products. In addition, all customers who make their first of at least € 15 will receive a discount of € 10 using the code FRESH10.
- U2 Supermarket on Amazon.it (Milan, Bergamo): Until November 29, customers will have access to hundreds of offers on Il Viaggiator Goloso and Unes Compare and Save branded products, with discounts of up to 15%.
- Pam Panorama on Amazon.it (Turin, Rome): From 24 to 26 November, customers will have access to thousands of products on offer, with savings of up to 30% on Black Friday
- Prime Student: Customers who sign up for Prime Student for the first time will receive a promotional code of € 5 to be used on Amazon.co.uk. To take advantage of the offer, customers can sign up for Prime Student and use the BFSTUDENT code upon completing their first purchase as a Prime Student customer. After the 90-day trial, the Prime Student subscription costs € 18 per year, and you can cancel it at any time.
Amazon invests in its employees
Amazon employees work to provide excellent service to our customers throughout the year. Since its arrival in Italy in 2010, Amazon has invested over € 6 billion creating more than 12,500 new permanent jobs, in over 50 sites across the country. As of October 1, thanks to the salary increase that is part of the periodic salary review carried out by Amazon, the entrance salary went from 1,550 euros gross per month to 1,680 euros, 8% more than the provisions of the CCNL. Our employees represent the heart and soul of Amazon, which is why the company has spent more than $ 11.5 billion on Covid prevention measures across its global logistics network to safeguard employee health while continuing to deliver deliveries to customers.
Fast, Free and Affordable Delivery Options
- Free One-Day Delivery and One-Day Delivery: Prime customers in Italy can choose from over 2 million items eligible for Free One Day Prime Delivery with no minimum order requirement and 2 million items sold and shipped by Amazon are also available for Today Delivery included with a minimum order of € 29 in the main metropolitan areas of Milan and Rome. Find out more here or sign up for Amazon Prime and benefit from the first 30 days of free use on amazon.it/prime.
- Ultra-fast delivery and collection of foodstuffs: Prime customers, residing in the 5 neighboring cities and municipalities currently covered by the service, have access to delivery in two-hour slots of food products purchased from the Amazon Fresh, U2 and Pam PANORAMA stores. With Amazon’s same-day grocery delivery service, Prime customers can receive groceries in two-hour windows of their choice. In the Amazon Fresh store they can also find an enriched selection of toys, gifts, household products, electronics items, Amazon devices and much more.
- We deliver where it is needed: Whether customers are traveling to see family, staying at home and needing a safe delivery location, or sending a gift to a loved one or friend, Amazon has thousands of pickup points available for them. of parcels. These locations are conveniently located near or inside offices, mini markets, shopping centers, condominiums and grocery stores, in more than 900 cities and towns throughout Italy. To find a location, visit amazon.it/hub.
- Extension of the return period: To make it even more convenient to purchase Christmas gifts and products on offer on Amazon.it, for the Christmas holidays 2021, returnable items purchased between November 1st and December 31st 2021 can be returned until January 31st 2022. The standard 30-day return policy will re-apply to items purchased starting January 1, 2022.
That’s all from the electronic section, keep following us!