Independent publisher Assemble Entertainment and developer Gentlymad Studio have released a trailer for the May 19 release of survival city-builder Endzone – A World Apart: Survivor Edition. The title will launch on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X | S and will include the base game and the first DLC chapter titled “Prosperity”; will be available on Playstation 5.
“While it has long been a desire for us to bring Endzone to consoles, the UI overhaul required to accommodate such a huge strategy game was a challenge to say the least.” ha dichiarato Stephan Wirth, Co-Founder ed Experience Lead di Gentlymad Studios. “We are so excited to share this lovingly crafted game with a new audience this May and we sincerely hope players enjoy the experience we have created for consoles.”
Colonial residents will face realistic and dire crises such as radioactive soil, scarce supplies of clean water and tumultuous and deadly storms. The console version, the Survivor Edition, will introduce a new range of players to the world of Endzone, where they will be responsible for the last human settlement left on the scorched surface of the Earth after 150 years of nuclear holocaust. having survived in underground bunkers.
Key features of the console version of Endzone include:
• Complete overhaul of the user interface: specially designed for controllers, it will offer a comfortable and updated gaming experience;
• A vibrant community: the settlement is rarely quiet or boring; there will be over 90 side missions to complete, all rich in variety and able to meet the different needs of the inhabitants of your community;
• Build, expand, survive: with over 90 different buildings to build and maintain, including power plants, shelters, irrigation systems and, unfortunately, cemeteries, the colony architects will have a large selection of structures to create a thriving community;
• Can’t we order ?: to obtain new supplies and learn new information, scouting teams will have to engage in Expeditions, which involve leaving the safety of the colony and venturing into the dangerous wasteland to gather valuable resources;
• Dynamic radiation simulator: Endzone features realistic radiation and humidity values that force players to consider important details about the terrain in which they grow their crops.
Endzone – A World Apart: Survivor Edition will be available on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X | S on May 19th, 2022. To stay up to date on Endzone – A World Apart, follow Assemble Entertainment on TwitterInstagram, Facebook, and Discord.
Google reached a provisional agreement con Match Groupthe dating app provider behind Tinder, Hinge and…
Bruno Pizzul and the youtuber S7ORMy in the miniseries "DAZN Tips", created by the sports…
Earlier this year Apple sent a "Network adapter" at the FCC for approval, as shown…
The coexistence between cars and scooters is a problem to be solved in perfect harmony:…