Più Libri Più Liberi presented the list of the 10 best-selling books in 2022. The strong influence of TikTok and books that despite their age do not drop in sales, such as La Canzone di Achille
During the demonstration More Books More Free, in addition to the sales and readership data for this 2022 being disclosed, the ranking of the ten best-selling books of the year was also presented; the list counts the number of sales up to the month of November, as December could undergo some fluctuations due to the Christmas period. Purchases were heavily influenced by social and titles written underneath also appear in the top ten pseudonym.
The ten best-selling books of 2022
Here is the list of the ten most purchased books during 2022, correlated by author and year of release. Among the various books, it can be noted that the retelling of the Iliad The Song of Achilles, a novel by Madeline Miller focused on the relationship between Achilles and Patroclus, remains in the top ten despite being released almost three years ago; in one of our articles, you can find three books to read if you loved this title. During the presentation, the enormous social support for sales was also highlighted: many of these books, first of all The Tear Makerhave in fact been the subject of a lot of content on Tik Tok, where creators related to the theme of reading share advice with the hashtag #Book case.
- Erin Doom Tearmaker (2021)
- The Alaska Sanders Case by Joël Dicker (2022)
- It ends with us di Colleen Hoover (2022)
- Violet by Isabel Allende (2022)
- Grudge by Gianrico Carofiglio (2022)
- The bones speak by Antonio Manzini (2022)
- Madeline Miller’s Song of Achilles (2019)
- The Way the Snow Falls by Erin Doom (2022)
- Let the game begin. Kiss me like you love me di Kira Shell (2021)
- As long as the coffee is hot by Toshikazu Kawaguchi (2020)