Samsung announces the global expansion of the BESPOKE appliance line during the Bespoke Home 2021 event, to showcase the brand’s innovations in the field of appliances, with a broader product portfolio that includes lifestyle products and connected solutions
Samsung Electronics today unveiled Bespoke Home 2021, a new virtual platform and an international showcase for the company’s Home Appliances division. The event focused onexpansion of the BESPOKE refrigerator range and hinted at the upcoming global launch of the Bespoke Kitchen package, with new lifestyle appliances and integrated IoT solutions – all capable of creating a personalized, flexible and intelligent home environment. JaeSeung Lee, President and Head of Digital Appliances Business at Samsung Electronics, says:
We are excited to announce the global expansion of the BESPOKE line, which offers a wide range of lifestyle solutions to respond to consumers who are discovering new needs and habits. Developing products that help people manage and live their lives better is our mission.
The customizable refrigerator goes global with Samsung BESPOKE
The range of BESPOKE customizable refrigerators also expands in Europe, as well as in North America, Latin America, the Middle East and some areas of Asia and Africa. BESPOKE is available in Italy in 8 colors and 3 finishes, with many combinations to choose from. The BESPOKE refrigerator also offers the characteristic large capacity, convenience and distinctive performance of Samsung products. In Italy, consumers can choose between the models Single door, Single door Slim and Combined, the latter in two versions: from 1.85 meters or 2 meters in height with 3 different finishes and a wide color palette, ranging from classic white to delicate pastel shades up to bright colors.
A kitchen designed for you by Samsung BESPOKE
The BESPOKE kitchen package is the first global expansion of this product philosophy beyond the refrigerators, which brings glcustomizable appliances throughout the kitchen, starting with the US and European markets. With an expected launch in the second half of this year, the North American offering focuses on the company’s flagship BESPOKE refrigerators and expands to include a line consisting of a microwave oven and dishwasher, with the same look-and-feel of the refrigerator. The package allows customers to combine and match the entire kitchen choosing your favorite color and finish, with color options such as Matte Black Steel, Navy Steel, Champagne Rose Steel and White Glass.
Appliances that connect to your lifestyle
Samsung also announces that the BESPOKE line up of home appliances will further expand into North America and Europe, with products such as AirDresser, the air purifier, and the Jet electric broom. At a time when homes are increasingly turning into offices, gyms and classrooms, these new appliances will respond to the daily needs of consumers by providing more flexibility, automation and hygiene. New lifestyle appliances scheduled to launch in North America and Europe include:
- BESPOKE AirDresser: offers a series of solutions for garment care and does so with an innovative Bespoke style. It will be launched in the US and Europe in the second half of 2021.
- BESPOKE air purifier it draws in air from five directions and purifies it quickly and intensely, even in large spaces. Its purification system can remove 99.999% of 0.01µm of dust while the intelligent 3-way exhaust circulates clean air in various directions. The unit is available in various designs and colors and will be launched in the US in Q3 2021.
- BESPOKE Jet complete with built-in Clean Station and Charging Station, it offers users a complete cleaning solution. Once suction is finished, simply hook the vacuum cleaner to the Clean Station to automatically empty the dust tank and start charging. BESPOKE Jet will be available in three colors in the US, Europe, CIS and Southeast Asia in the second half of 2021.
- Jet Bot AI + is the first robot vacuum cleaner with integrated Intel Artificial Intelligence. The robot vacuum leverages object recognition technology, with LiDAR and 3D sensors to identify objects and determine the ideal cleaning path. Thanks to its camera, Jet Bot AI + is integrated with the SmartThings app for remote home control. It will be available in the US, Europe, CIS and Southeast Asia in the second half of 2021.
Other lifestyle appliances include:
- BESPOKE ShoeDresser takes care of your favorite shoes, so they will look perfect after each use. The unit takes care of deodorising, dehumidifying and drying shoes, taking into account the materials and shapes.
- BESPOKE Cube refrigerator allows you to store items other than food such as wine, beer and beauty products. This device is so quiet that it can also be placed in the bedroom, next to the sofa or in any corner of the house where there is a need to keep products cool.
- BESPOKE water purifier it is available with single or multiple tap. It is equipped with a 4-level filtering system and can filter up to 2500 liters of water, equal to the consumption of drinking water needed by a family of 4, in one year. The water volume and temperature can be set with voice control through Bixby
SmartThings, for a connected life
Samsung’s vision of a “Bespoke House” also focuses on connected living thanks to Artificial Intelligence (AI) and automation. Leading this approach is Samsung’s SmartThings, the Samsung connected home paradigm, which provides users with a centralized, immediate and open platform for home management:
- SmartThings Cooking proposes recipes that reflect the tastes of users and based on what’s in the fridge, automatically adjusting the temperatures and cooking methods during preparation, interacting directly with the appliances. This service is already available in North America and some countries in Europe.
- SmartThings Pet synchronizes with some appliances such as the BESPOKE air purifier and the Jet Bot AI + robot vacuum cleaner to allow you to control your pets remotely. This service will be launched in Europe, Latin America and Asia in the second half of 2021.
- SmartThings Clothing Care it synchronizes with BESPOKE AirDresser and with smart washing machines and dryers to make more time spent on laundry more efficient.
- SmartThings Air synchronizes with the Samsung air purifier and air conditioners to monitor the air quality inside and outside the home, in real time. It will be launched in the US in the second half of 2021.
All the details on Samsung BESPOKE can be found on the official page. That’s all from the electronic section, keep following us!