Samsung Electronics announces upcoming news for its Samsung TV Plus service. Expanded its offer with 5 new free channels
The Korean giant Samsung Electronics updates its Samsung TV Plus service, which is also one of the main apps on Smart TV, therefore expands its offer with 5 new free channels, which will be added to the 46 already existing, to be used without requesting payment, registration or subscription. News coming after the recent launch on the Galaxy Store and Google Play Store for selected Galaxy smartphones and tablets.
The 5 new free channels will be visible in streaming and on demand for free without end on Samsung Smart TV, smartphone or tablet. Sports, music, food, travel and entertainment, these are the territories that can be explored thanks to the new free channels that Samsung TV Plus.
Samsung TV Plus: 5 new free channels are coming
Our primary goal is to meet the needs and tastes of all our users for free, so that they can enjoy TV, music, movies, series, entertainment, cartoons, documentaries, sports, news and lifestyle in any place and at any time. For this reason, after launching Samsung TV Plus on Smart TVs last year and on smartphones and tablets last month in Italy, we are now moving to expand more and more the offer of free channels available, adding six totally new ones for all fans of Italian music, sports, cinema, travel and food, so that they can draw inspiration or have fun in their moments at home or on the go, watching quality content available at any time of the day
He stated comments Cristina Sala, Senior Business Development Manager Italy TV Plus, ESBO.
In summary, starting from July 14, users of Samsung Smart TVs, Samsung Galaxy smartphones and tablets will have free access to six new TV channels for live and on-demand content:
- Radio Italia Trend; Italian thematic television channel dedicated to the best Italian Indie, Rap, Trap music and new trends with non-stop programming.
- TV woman; TV channel aimed at women who want to be always updated and entertained with quality programs, offers various original productions, entertainment, tutorials, films and TV series aimed at women who are looking for new ideas to live their daily life in a unique and original way.
- Alma TV Food; Alma TV Food has its origins in the great television tradition of “Alice” which boasts over 22 years of productions, specials, recipes and secrets, through the history of cooking in Italy, with an important storytelling for the enhancement of quality products and the discovery of regional traditions, which are the story of territories and chefs, custodians of great stories. Alma Tv Food intends to enhance this cultural and food and wine heritage, being able to bring the most important experiences of value in the kitchen to the channel and revealing those secrets, which keep intact the great tradition of Italian and Mediterranean cuisine. After Alice, Alma Tv Food aims to be the best Italian food entertainment channel.
- Alma TV Travel; This is the new proposal from Alma TV, which inherits the important and historic library of the Marcopolo channel, which has been telling the beauties of Italy for over 20 years. It is a careful account of the riches of the Italian regions, which goes beyond the borders to provide an evocative “gallery of wonders”, thanks also to the stories of important and authoritative journalists, travelers and bloggers, in search of beauty, of the most exclusive and fascinating places of the land. Alma Tv Travel is the richest and most important “guide” in Italy, with a wealth of images, interviews and glimpses that leave the viewer breathless.
- Shorts; Shorts International is the world’s leading short film entertainment company and the one with the largest catalog of films awarded at Oscars and other distinguished international film festivals. The company is a leader in short films on TV, online and in theaters in Europe, the United States, Latin America and Asia. Shorts is the group’s first free HD channel in Europe, offering audiences the best international and local shorts 24 hours a day.
Finally we remember that Samsung TV Plus is pre-installed on all Samsung Smart TVs manufactured after 2016. With the Samsung TV Plus mobile app, on the other hand, you can also customize the contents for a unique viewing experience, simply download it for free, choose your favorite channels, set reminders and organize it to suit your needs. The mobile app is designed exclusively for owners of Samsung Galaxy smartphones and tablets and is available for immediate download from the Galaxy Store or the Google Play Store.
If you want to continue to know the latest news from the hardware world, keep following us. Greetings from TechGameWorld.com.